• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
11 11

1,732 posts in this topic

I saw those two Ebay listings and I'm keeping an eye on the 7.0.

No Paypal accepted, anyone here dealt with the guy? (shrug)

I saw those two Ebay listings and I'm keeping an eye on the 7.0.

No Paypal accepted, anyone here dealt with the guy? (shrug)

Nope, and the price has gone past my comfort zone anyway.

He has a good feedback rating, though.

I suppose that technically, one of these should probably be displayed in the Bronze forum, but what the heck. I'm a Silver guy all the way, so here they are.

My two latest additions (this week), from Pedigree. I'm really pleased with the cover alignment on both. I just wish the Pedigree's scans were better. They make them look kinda dingy and soft around the edges.

avengers68.jpg

avengers91.jpg

I suppose that technically, one of these should probably be displayed in the Bronze forum, but what the heck. I'm a Silver guy all the way, so here they are.

My two latest additions (this week), from Pedigree. I'm really pleased with the cover alignment on both. I just wish the Pedigree's scans were better. They make them look kinda dingy and soft around the edges.

avengers68.jpg

avengers91.jpg

Sweet books Andrew. :applause:

I for one am more than happy to see that 9.6 # 91 in the Silver section. It's too good to be in the bronze. :cloud9:

Well, I've made a big deal of this all over the boards today, so I have to share it here as well lol

That and #4 are on my want list. Just so I know, How much did it cost?

$250 shipped, Cap :gossip: