• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales Collecting Thread !
12 12

2,876 posts in this topic

Oh, and forgot this one also..one of my collection grails..

st135.jpg

Very nice Steve....very nice! (worship)

Always great to pick up a grail!! Congrats!! :applause: (thumbs u

Did anyone see the 135 on ebay? There were 2, a 9.4 and a 9.0 that both went for well under gpa. I was a little disappointed to see those results.

Oh, and forgot this one also..one of my collection grails..

st135.jpg

Very nice Steve....very nice! (worship)

Always great to pick up a grail!! Congrats!! :applause: (thumbs u

Did anyone see the 135 on ebay? There were 2, a 9.4 and a 9.0 that both went for well under gpa. I was a little disappointed to see those results.

I saw the 9.4 result + was very displeased. $3500 when copies have been selling in the $5K range? :tonofbricks: Not good + the seller is a boardie.

This book flew too far too fast, in my opinion. It was only two years ago I purchased a pedigree 9.4 copy for less than half of the $3.5K for the "disappointing" e-bay sale. I think the new price range is much more sustainable.

Low grade but I'm happy to own the pair:

StrangeTalesAnnual1014.jpg[/img]

StrangeTalesAnnual2015.jpg[/img]

I don't think comics get much cooler than early 60s Marvel annuals. Those may be low grade, but they're both nicer than my copies! Great score!

This book flew too far too fast, in my opinion. It was only two years ago I purchased a pedigree 9.4 copy for less than half of the $3.5K for the "disappointing" e-bay sale. I think the new price range is much more sustainable.

Maybe so Bob, but I'd hate to see the 6 or more buyers who bought at the $5K level get hosed. That could be any of us under certain circumstances.

Low grade but I'm happy to own the pair:

StrangeTalesAnnual1014.jpg[/img]

StrangeTalesAnnual2015.jpg[/img]

I don't think comics get much cooler than early 60s Marvel annuals. Those may be low grade, but they're both nicer than my copies! Great score!

That #1 is so cool! Gotta get me one of dem some day! :headbang: