• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales Collecting Thread !
12 12

2,876 posts in this topic

No comparison to Jaster-Moreel's earlier group shot, but I just completed my mini-collection of "Pre-Logo" Strange Tales superhero books :applause: .

They range from 4.5 to 6.5 and several were bought from boardies.

StrangeTales101-1.jpg

StrangeTales104-1.jpg

StrangeTales107-1.jpg

No comparison to Jaster-Moreel's earlier group shot, but I just completed my mini-collection of "Pre-Logo" Strange Tales superhero books :applause: .

They range from 4.5 to 6.5 and several were bought from boardies.

StrangeTales101-1.jpg

StrangeTales104-1.jpg

StrangeTales107-1.jpg

Nice grouping! :headbang:

That book could be sitting in a 9.4 holder, and no one would say otherwise. ....aside from being out of pocket $3,000 :insane:

You'd know all about someone being 'out of pocket' wouldn't you there bud...

What are you, like some bug or something... shoo fly, shoo.

You PM me harrassing me, get offended when I tell you where you can put your sanctimonious self, and you STILL have utterly no idea of the details between me and Bill.

You really deserve a prize or something. meh

That book could be sitting in a 9.4 holder, and no one would say otherwise. ....aside from being out of pocket $3,000 :insane:

You'd know all about someone being 'out of pocket' wouldn't you there bud...

What are you, like some bug or something... shoo fly, shoo.

You PM me harrassing me, get offended when I tell you where you can put your sanctimonious self, and you STILL have utterly no idea of the details between me and Bill.

You really deserve a prize or something. meh

We all know the story by now. I applaud Tsimanga for holding you to task. No one should allow you to post here carefree while you still haven't made good to Bill. What's the most sickening about this whole affair is that Bill had regarded you as a real friend prior to this event. I had thought of you in friendly terms as well. Pay Bill the money he deserves or prepare to be ostracised and ridiculed at every turn.

Kov, take it to the thread in question, rather than turning the ST thread into some pedastal of yours.

If you pizzed at me for outting you over your ranting emails I received when I sold TTA's to Bill and not you, fine. But just take it elswhere.

Is that ok??? Please don't ruin a good thread.

Kov, take it to the thread in question, rather than turning the ST thread into some pedastal of yours.

If you pizzed at me for outting you over your ranting emails I received when I sold TTA's to Bill and not you, fine. But just take it elswhere.

Is that ok??? Please don't ruin a good thread.

Pay Bill his money. Your comments are not wanted here or in any other thread.