• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales Collecting Thread !
12 12

2,876 posts in this topic

Here's a book that I could never find when I was actively collecting ST. I saw 1 copy in 9.4 in 8 years + missed out on it. Got out bid on countless 9.0 + 9.2 copies over the years. Figures after I sold off much of my ST run, this copy comes available. Drove me crazy sitting in an ebay store. I made some offers on it and finally worked out a price. My previous best copy was a mere 8.5, so VERY happy to have this book:

st12094.jpg

Know what'ya mean. I spent years looking for that book too.

Then a couple showed up within months of each other, and I got one.

Let's see if you can resist rebuilding your ST run now...

I knew you'd appreciate what a tough book this. (thumbs u Nice to finally have one. Though I've sold some books, my love for the title is still there. :luhv:

Hmmm. I'm almost done with my 101 to 107 (pre-logo issues) in 4.5 to 6.5. I've got two left to go (105 & 106). Hopefully we can finish around the same time and get them posted for the world (or the inhabitants of the world who frequent this board) to see.

Hmmm. I'm almost done with my 101 to 107 (pre-logo issues) in 4.5 to 6.5. I've got two left to go (105 & 106). Hopefully we can finish around the same time and get them posted for the world (or the inhabitants of the world who frequent this board) to see.

Just posted my ST 105 I received today in the Buddy Can You Spare A Grade Thread...will post here after the little contest I put forth there... :headbang:

Must prolferate the SA threads with my latest acquisitions...just picked up 107 so now need just 101, 102 and 108 to complete my raw VG to FN-ish run...

( :gossip: must ignore HG copies posted by Korvac Saga and others... :cry: )

STRANGETALES107VG.jpg

These have been freed from captivity... :insane:

STRANGETALES103CGC65OW.jpg

STRANGETALES105CGC50COW.jpg

Edited by trmoore54

Hey Rich,

The Strange Tales points have gone up. You know you want to rebuild your

collection, right? You're only half a man without it :grin:

I hear your great ToS pre-hero set is just about done, money should be flowing soon.....

You know you gotta!

Rosland