• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,124 posts in this topic

I didn't even notice that. I thought it was a typical 70's type cover. It was one I was missing.

I am still missing 3 in the born again series. I don't see them as often as I used to. Your sig line is looking pretty solid Harv (thumbs u

My additions

2206152224541.jpg

2206152236381.jpg

..... a word of warning about the 92..... if you decide to open the slab to read it, it's continued..... so you'll need a 93 as well. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks guys. 93 is also hard to find. There is something about picture frame Marvels, and picture frame DDs especially, that people take to.

That's a nice DD7. Finally the high grades for that issue are coming out again. I literally slept through the DD CLink auction. Kids and work week had me dead tired on Tue. I think a couple went under GPA. Oh well, there's always next auction.

I see you are selling your DD Annual 1 on eBay Rob. That's a sweet book. I can't imagine you are selling it unless it's your undercopy. Did you actually get your hands on a 9.8 for this one?

Thanks guys. 93 is also hard to find. There is something about picture frame Marvels, and picture frame DDs especially, that people take to.

That's a nice DD7. Finally the high grades for that issue are coming out again. I literally slept through the DD CLink auction. Kids and work week had me dead tired on Tue. I think a couple went under GPA. Oh well, there's always next auction.

I see you are selling your DD Annual 1 on eBay Rob. That's a sweet book. I can't imagine you are selling it unless it's your undercopy. Did you actually get your hands on a 9.8 for this one?

I'm keeping the undercopy, actually. I bought the 9.4 Don/Maggie Thompson copy a few months ago and finally decided to sell the 9.6.

Re: #7, yeah, two 9.2s up for sale in quick succession is pretty crazy. Such a tough book.

Ok so it only took two years to find a copy of this book in grade without a terribly mis-cut cover!

Not perfect but close enough. Glad to finally get this tough one behind me...

OKLJ8N.jpg

Edited by MintyMint