• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Collecting Thread !

230 posts in this topic

I'm sure that is why the seller put it up. As much as I love the book and the cover, but where's the big importance of this book? Yes, his own SA title, but several years after his first SA appearance.

I don't know, if this fetches anything close to 6 digits, I'll be shocked.

I don't see an impact crease, but I do see the smudges now that you point them out. Where do you see the alleged crease?

I don't see an impact crease, but I do see the smudges now that you point them out. Where do you see the alleged crease?

Directly above the word magazine along the edge. It could be a trick of the light or the photo itself.

Not a Cap expert, but I would say silver age ended by issue #130 or so, if not earlier.

I would have said 121. I believe that's the start of the 70's. But it's definitely not an exact science with Cap. No real issues of note to hang the term key on in the 70s to really anchor the bronze age start.