• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Collecting Thread !

230 posts in this topic

Sweet !!!! What a stunning collection. (worship)

Esp. love Cap # 105, # 106, # 109 , and those Steranko issues are killer also .

I remember buying those issues off the newstand back in the day. Great memories. :cloud9:

Had to dig a little to find this thread. Maybe Cap will be more popular once his movie comes out ...

Anyway, here's my first CGC book done onsite in Chicago. Blue label 7.0, OW pages. Nothing like the last few books that we're posted, but it's mine (better looking than the scan).

Cap100.jpg

I'm actually reading my Captain America run from 100-454 now. They are all RAW from 6.0-9.8 (later issues). I just finished the Tales of Suspense run and now on to CA #104. Reading 1 book a night. My wife thinks I am crazy.

Cap 109 is my favorite story, then right into the Steranko issues. Great stuff!

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! I love the Joe Simons !!! Don't sell the #100, it was signed on 10/15/09!! That was his 96th birthday. Very hard to find those signed on his birthday!!!

I think his birthday is the 10th or the 11th.

Actually, I thought it was the 15th as well, but I just checked and you're correct it is the 11th.