• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Collecting Thread !

230 posts in this topic

I'm actually reading my Captain America run from 100-454 now. They are all RAW from 6.0-9.8 (later issues). I just finished the Tales of Suspense run and now on to CA #104. Reading 1 book a night. My wife thinks I am crazy.

Cap 109 is my favorite story, then right into the Steranko issues. Great stuff!

I have to agree that 109 is one of the best...

cap109_85.jpg

I'm actually reading my Captain America run from 100-454 now. They are all RAW from 6.0-9.8 (later issues). I just finished the Tales of Suspense run and now on to CA #104. Reading 1 book a night. My wife thinks I am crazy.

Cap 109 is my favorite story, then right into the Steranko issues. Great stuff!

I have to agree that 109 is one of the best...

cap109_85.jpg

I like the 109, but 111 is my favorite. Think maybe I'll get that one signed next.

These are all some really awesome books! I guess this was the "later" SA Cap thread. Thought I'd see more TOS ish's, those were awesome!

Here's my A #4 I just got! Here's my CA #100 a few months ago and my TOS #59!

Ca100HIGH.jpg

A4HIGH.jpg

TOS59.jpg

These are all some really awesome books! I guess this was the "later" SA Cap thread. Thought I'd see more TOS ish's, those were awesome!

Ca100HIGH.jpg

A4HIGH.jpg

TOS59.jpg

very nice books :applause:

Ca100HIGH.jpg

A4HIGH.jpg

TOS59.jpg

very nice books :applause:
Awesome :applause: :applause:

the 115 is actually that amazing in real life. In fact110 is just as great; the scanner is failing to do it justice.

sell me your 9.8 caps . . . . .sell me your 9.8 caps . . . . sell me your 9.8 caps . . . . .repeat