• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay

3,099 posts in this topic

What about other later issues of Maxx? I'd been thinking about picking up the run from where I left off (after 14). If they are hot, I'll wait till it drops again.

Man, I'm usually good about sticking with a series. But there have been a few that got away from me. The funniest, to me, was collecting Stormwatch. I actually enjoyed the beginning of the series. Then I hung on while it drag on from 26 to 36. So, I finally dropped it at issue 36. The very next issue was Ellis' 37. Lo and behold years later, I went back and picked up all of Ellis' volume 1 and 2 issues for more than I would have originally paid. Bummer. Still don't have a Wildcats/Aliens (part of the Volume 2 crossover). Great stuff that Ellis did.

Pat

I once had a lot of junk sell (with multiple bids) because I had inadvertantly stuck a couple of beat up later Maxx issues in there. Not that I got big money for the junk, but close to 50 cents a book rather than the usual 20-25 cents.

I thought the trailer looked fantastic. Should be a helluva lot better than Fantastic Four.

What I found in the toilet bowl this morning is better than the FF movie.

Flush and you won't find anything in the bowl in the morning. flowerred.gif

I thought the trailer looked fantastic. Should be a helluva lot better than Fantastic Four.

What I found in the toilet bowl this morning is better than the FF movie.

Flush and you won't find anything in the bowl in the morning. flowerred.gif

another FF reference. gee, what a surprise. yeahok.gif

Why is Maxx 35 so hot? Did I miss something?

Oh and 1st Taskmaster jumped up. Basically, whatever Wizard pumps...jumps.

Last issue, low print run. People who collected the series early on and didn't stick with it to the end are trying to complete runs.

-Chris

JeffreyKli mentioned that Thanos Quest (2 issue series) was currently hot.

Ruins #2 also seems to be much harder to find than Ruins #1. (Underrated Warren Ellis 2-issue prestige mini-series)