• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last post...
3 3

161 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Domo Arigato said:

The post I was searching for wasn't in that thread.  Often times, a post I'm looking for isn't in a topic that pertains to the post I want to find.  This wouldn't be an issue if the search function in here worked as it's supposed to.  it doesn't.  The search function in here needs to not suck.  Unfortunately, it sucks.

If you can remember any verbatim posts like a particular sentence you can track down via google search-I've done that several times.  A standard search with just ol Cupcake's name results in these hits:
https://www.google.com/search?q=cgc+danny+dupcake&rlz=1CASUUV_enUS769US769&oq=cgc+danny+dupcake&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j35i39j69i60l3.4176j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Just now, kav said:

If you can remember any verbatim posts like a particular sentence you can track down via google search-I've done that several times.  A standard search with just ol Cupcake's name results in these hits:
https://www.google.com/search?q=cgc+danny+dupcake&rlz=1CASUUV_enUS769US769&oq=cgc+danny+dupcake&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j35i39j69i60l3.4176j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Kav.....I've tried.  Believe me, I've tried. 

Sometimes I might only remember a couple of words from the post, especially if it's from an old post.  In those instances, Google is useless, as I've tried it many times.  The search function in here wouldn't be, if it actually worked like it should.  But it doesn't.  Because it sucks (just in case I haven't mentioned that yet).

1 minute ago, Domo Arigato said:

Kav.....I've tried.  Believe me, I've tried. 

Sometimes I might only remember a couple of words from the post, especially if it's from an old post.  In those instances, Google is useless, as I've tried it many times.  The search function in here wouldn't be, if it actually worked like it should.  But it doesn't.  Because it sucks (just in case I haven't mentioned that yet).

We need some boardie to FIND IT!!!  Come on Cupcake detectives!!!

8 minutes ago, kav said:

We need some boardie to FIND IT!!!  Come on Cupcake detectives!!!

Actually, there's no need to now, but thanks anyway.  Mrwoogieman made a post in that linked thread you provided that contained an update on the trial from esquirecomics.  It wasn't the post I had previously read in another thread, but it's basically the same information:

"The case was recently settled, although technically it still exists due to the governing terms of the agreement. The litigation took a long time (I entered it in 2010 and it was already going for years) and the "child" turned 21 which means under NYS he is no longer entitled to support. There is another court appearance in January 2014, but that is really nothing more than a formality.

I think I will stick to suing the CIA!!!"

Edited by Domo Arigato

6 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Actually, there's no need to now, but thanks anyway.  Mrwoogieman made a post in that linked thread you provided that contained an update on the trial from esquirecomics.  It wasn't the post I had previously read in another thread, but it's basically the same information:

"The case was recently settled, although technically it still exists due to the governing terms of the agreement. The litigation took a long time (I entered it in 2010 and it was already going for years) and the "child" turned 21 which means under NYS he is no longer entitled to support. There is another court appearance in January 2014, but that is really nothing more than a formality.

I think I will stick to suing the CIA!!!"

getting off scott free was icing on the Cupcake for ol Cupcake-

3 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

No, danimal ≠ Dupcak.   Is this thread, Dupcak was BlackShotzy. 

I still find it ironic that he was the OP on that thread exposing Yannis for backing out of a deal and then doing the exact same to darth (and others?) which led to their HOS placement.

39 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

He's another proud member of the Long Island Comic Book Scene !

Screenshot 2019-08-28 at 9.43.44 PM.png

8 hours ago, kav said:

Found this interesting page:
http://www.justafanboy.com/ComicKeys/cbg.htm

:popcorn:article was way to long or my liking but skimmed through it so dupcake from what I understand restored books sold them without disclaiming but also faked signatures such as mantle on sports cards etc.. 

2 hours ago, Krishosein said:

:popcorn:article was way to long or my liking but skimmed through it so dupcake from what I understand restored books sold them without disclaiming but also faked signatures such as mantle on sports cards etc.. 

He also invented his own file copy pedigree !  He also abandoned his child.   

AND... Judging by the amount of screen names and the times he has been here, I am sure he still checks on the boards once in awhile, reading about himself... He probably cannot help himself.   So... it's all good. 

Edited by Buzzetta

5 hours ago, Krishosein said:

Did you at least get to the part where he said he would twist someone into a balloon animal?

1 minute ago, kav said:

Did you at least get to the part where he said he would twist someone into a balloon animal?

no I didn't damn now your making me want to go back and read more... :tonofbricks:

2 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

no I didn't damn now your making me want to go back and read more... :tonofbricks:

just read up to the part where they start talking about private feedback.

"The CGC webmaster clamped down on Oct. 3, 2002, writing, 'Perhaps you think a sound beating would prove your case in some manner. You're wrong. So drop it."