• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

Do all of you guys put together have the complete Church run?

No, there are at least 10 Church books in the #12 - #39 run that are unaccounted for among Board members.

When I bought the Church NA 24 from Harley Yee a few years ago, he also had the Church NA 20 on consignment. It was later stolen at another show; I don't know if it's ever been recovered or not.

Breathtaking book, sacentaur! And it's nice to see one of these raw once in a while.

Thnx tb - I always free books from their tombs, and I don't slab them unless I'm planning to sell/trade... and this particular book isn't going anywhere for a long, long time. :cloud9:

I still remember getting to see your Amazing-Man Comics #6 in person a few years ago, that was a highlight for me. It was also the first time I ever got to experience that much talked about smell of a Church copy :).

I still remember getting to see your Amazing-Man Comics #6 in person a few years ago, that was a highlight for me. It was also the first time I ever got to experience that much talked about smell of a Church copy :).

I remember that visit (good times).

Since I picked up the Larson A-Man #6, the Church copy now resides in its tomb...

AMan6CGC.jpg

While I wait for my NA18 from Ben to arrive, here is the poster hanging up in my sons room

Jay, that looks awesome!!

What are the dimensions?

Thanks Peter. It's 18 x 24.

If you guys are gonna keep all the high-grade goodness to yourselves, I need this as my consolation.

this particular book isn't going anywhere for a long, long time. :cloud9:

Is that sound I hear the sound of Peter`s teeth gnashing? :baiting:

I love Steve's copy, but no teeth gnashing here. :)

A pedigree?