• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

Amazing book. :applause:

It is just gorgeous! (but then I've come to expect nothing less from RHG).

I could settle for either yours or Peter's. :angel:

Amazing book. :applause:

It is just gorgeous! (but then I've come to expect nothing less from RHG).

I could settle for either yours or Peter's. :angel:

That`s pretty big of you.

i just got these in today. :heart:

after posting a WTB for issue #12 i was contacted by Tim (ACME) about these lost valleys for sale.

the transaction was perfect. a great guy with a great collection. (i wish he posted more here on the boards...)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lost valley pedigree. best known for my 3 favorite DC titles (action, adventure, more fun).

the other issues i guess you could call UPGRADES; to my shabby low grade copies (now on ebay).

12.jpg

p.s. highest graded!

Gorgeous books Ben. Congratulations. :applause: :applause:

The Lost Valley collection is unique for its high concentration of rare and uncommon books. The collection has earned the highest CGC grade designation for several of the pre-hero Adventures and Detectives.

i just got these in today. :heart:

after posting a WTB for issue #12 i was contacted by Tim (ACME) about these lost valleys for sale.

the transaction was perfect. a great guy with a great collection. (i wish he posted more here on the boards...)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lost valley pedigree. best known for my 3 favorite DC titles (action, adventure, more fun).

the other issues i guess you could call UPGRADES; to my shabby low grade copies (now on ebay).

12.jpg

p.s. highest graded!

Congratulations on all of these books, Ben. I am particularly fond of this one. If I was ever going to collect based on a theme, It would be New Years covers. :cloud9: