• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cherish a Chesler!
2 2

638 posts in this topic

Just now, Sqeggs said:

If it weren't for it being a Raboy cover, you could have it. :sorry:

Raboy is so overrated. In fact, rumor has it that that cover is by the other Raboy...Mack. He was so rushed he forgot the K.

Just now, MrBedrock said:
3 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Raboy is so overrated. In fact, rumor has it that that cover is by the other Raboy...Mack. He was so rushed he forgot the K.

Well, if you can get Billy to agree to that analysis ... or, better yet, get him to sell you his copy! :idea:

Just now, Sqeggs said:
2 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:
4 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Well, if you can get Billy to agree to that analysis ... or, better yet, get him to sell you his copy! :idea:

He sold it to me, realized he had forgotten it was a (real :gossip:) Raboy, and asked for it back. What a goofball.

21 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

He sold it to me, realized he had forgotten it was a (real :gossip:) Raboy, and asked for it back. What a goofball.

No worries.  I'll just sell him my copy. 

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Why you...I oughtta...:pullhair:

On 11/6/2017 at 9:14 PM, MrBedrock said:
On 11/6/2017 at 8:07 PM, Sqeggs said:

Why you...I oughtta...:pullhair:

If only you had better salesmanship skills. :)

Let’s re-kindle this thread. By the time this issue came out, the title had certainly “lost its punch” and “started falling apart.” This one was published by Superior in Canada though the addresses for the ads are in USA (so it technically doesn’t belong in this thread but who can fault me for showing the continuity). Interior content is mostly humor, in different styles. 

D5CC545B-8D88-437F-B515-D9174056AA15.jpeg