• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cherish a Chesler!
2 2

638 posts in this topic

DYNAMIC9_zpslbj53m9n.jpg

oh, YEAH! they don't come much harder than this'un.

This copy is really sharp. The blue is rich and what an awesome image. Well done sir!

Thanks. Definitely a book for the keeper box.

DYNAMIC9_zpslbj53m9n.jpg

I've got a few books from this "Ld" Collection.

Do you know anything about the collection or is it one of those that was dispersed sufficiently long ago that its origins are lost? hm

I got mine years ago from Joe Sarno. I'm not sure if he had anything to do with the collection or not, but I've seen many other "Ld" copies over the years. I'll post mine next chance I get to take a pic of them.

Here's the other "Ld" Copies.

ship1_zps17yghya4.jpg

tailspin_zpsu3tnahnv.jpg

DYNAMIC9_zpslbj53m9n.jpg

I've got a few books from this "Ld" Collection.

Do you know anything about the collection or is it one of those that was dispersed sufficiently long ago that its origins are lost? hm

I got mine years ago from Joe Sarno. I'm not sure if he had anything to do with the collection or not, but I've seen many other "Ld" copies over the years. I'll post mine next chance I get to take a pic of them.

Here's the other "Ld" Copies.

ship1_zps17yghya4.jpg

Nice! :applause:

tailspin_zpsu3tnahnv.jpg

102_5649_zpsppvrctls.jpg
Another cool book. Really 'Dynamic' publisher. Almost all the covers pack a 'punch'! (thumbs u

Wow,one I actually have,sort of!Mine is a Canadian swipe,'Flash' comics.Richard has an image of it I sent him years ago.The interior is not the same though..bad teen humour :(

102_5649_zpsppvrctls.jpg
Another cool book. Really 'Dynamic' publisher. Almost all the covers pack a 'punch'! (thumbs u

Wow,one I actually have,sort of!Mine is a Canadian swipe,'Flash' comics.Richard has an image of it I sent him years ago.The interior is not the same though..bad teen humour :(

flashCAD.jpg

102_5649_zpsppvrctls.jpg

flashCAD.jpg

Very cool! It is a great cover in any edition!

Cool enough cover to be used over and over.Thanks for posting it (thumbs u

Yes,thank you Richard,very much.My PC is an ahole right now.

A gentleman you are,and im not just sucking up for pretty Charlton's!

Glad you guys like it...now if only the interior was not badly printed teen humour...

A rare book though ive been told.I didnt know it was a Red Seal until I had showed it to Mr B asking for help on it.

PS as a side note,the cover is a matte newspaper finish,and they all had that bad cut on the bottom ive found out

Now,back to the real ones

Edited by porcupine48