• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cherish a Chesler!
2 2

638 posts in this topic

Been looking for a copy for some time and up pops a good boardie to the rescue (thumbs u

102_5627_zpsr1ulssia.jpg

Love it!

I only have two Cheslers but am drawn to the covers much like a moth to a flame...

It's a shame that I will never own a Dynamic 8 or Punch 12. I do have a Punch 9 though!!

DYNAMIC9_zpslbj53m9n.jpg

You know you could have held out all your life and not come across a decent copy.Congrats!

Didn't know this was such a tough book! I always thought this cover was special. Not your typical funny book cover.

my beater is the very last chesler I own; had to keep it when I sold the run I had of all the titles [except the star and feature funnies runs] in order to maintain the raboy covers collection.

dynamic9.jpg

DYNAMIC9_zpslbj53m9n.jpg

I've got a few books from this "Ld" Collection.

Do you know anything about the collection or is it one of those that was dispersed sufficiently long ago that its origins are lost? hm

DYNAMIC9_zpslbj53m9n.jpg

I've got a few books from this "Ld" Collection.

Do you know anything about the collection or is it one of those that was dispersed sufficiently long ago that its origins are lost? hm

I got mine years ago from Joe Sarno. I'm not sure if he had anything to do with the collection or not, but I've seen many other "Ld" copies over the years. I'll post mine next chance I get to take a pic of them.