• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #1 Mile High copy

283 posts in this topic

Even Nick Cage could only own at best a 4.5 Action # 1. That was the best copy he could get his hands on and did at the time.

The best copies that have come to market in the last 10 yeras have been a 7.5 with slight work and 2- 6.5s unrestored

Thanks for clarifying "restoration". I see how it may have had minor color touch years ago, when people didn't think it would bring the value down. Sorry for being new around here, but what's "PLOD"????

Thanks for clarifying "restoration". I see how it may have had minor color touch years ago, when people didn't think it would bring the value down. Sorry for being new around here, but what's "PLOD"????
gossip.gifRestored

Re:

He doesn't seem very friendly though

Must disagree. Have dealt with Dave numerous times over the years and always had a very pleasant conversation and satisfiable transaction. In fact I would probably not have stayed in the hobby had I not crossed his path and started doing business with him.

Re:

Must disagree. Have dealt with Dave numerous times over the years and always had a very pleasant conversation and satisfiable transaction. In fact I would probably not have stayed in the hobby had I not crossed his path and started doing business with him.

Dave? Is that you???

Re:

Dave? Is that you???

sign-funnypost.gif

Re:

Dave? Is that you???

sign-funnypost.gif
popcorn.gif

nic cage

Thats my point !

what? nic is the only millionaire collecting comics?

Isn't he SELLING, and not BUYING, comics?

I thought he sold his stuff off because of Priscilla Presley and now that they are divorced he is collecting again. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

nic cage

Thats my point !

what? nic is the only millionaire collecting comics?

Isn't he SELLING, and not BUYING, comics?

I thought he sold his stuff off because of Priscilla Presley and now that they are divorced he is collecting again. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

His mother-in-law? poke2.gif