• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

What the hell, dude, didn't you just get those? Them books aren't made for flipping!

I know Win, but someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a huge book, so I had to make the move.

Finish the sentence..

When collecting a run..always get the ______ first.

I'll buy these back next year and keep them.

What the hell, dude, didn't you just get those? Them books aren't made for flipping!

I know Win, but someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a huge book, so I had to make the move.

Finish the sentence..

893whatthe.gif

Good Luck! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Finish the sentence..

893whatthe.gif

Good Luck! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks Adam. So far the PM's have been fast and furious.

My lord, that thing's too crazy to believe! You've got the dismembered hands, you've got the beheaded Joe DiMaggio, you've got Marilyn Monroe, and you've got a terrible Chinese stereotype, right down to hairstyle and accent.

Truth in advertising: That comic is NUTS!

I Know! When I saw it originally I thought the dismemberment part was very pre code horror, so I tracked down a copy. When I actually got it in hand & noticed the Marilyn connection, plus Joe Dimaggio, I mean thats just too perfecta time capsule right there, it just blew my mind! I can not believe it hasn't been noticed, talked about, or noted in overstreet before!