• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

Is anyone planning on trying to sell stuff in the Virtual Comic Com they're setting up tomorrow in the marketplace? I just heard about it.

Is it crazy for me to think about listing some Centaur dupes and other early GA things like that, or is it likely to be a Silver/Bronze thing, and that kind of stuff either wouldn't fit in or would get lost?

Is it crazy for me to think about listing some Centaur dupes and other early GA things like that,.......

893whatthe.gif

God God, my good man......you know I'll be watching for that kind of *spoon*!!! makepoint.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Is anyone planning on trying to sell stuff in the Virtual Comic Com they're setting up tomorrow in the marketplace? I just heard about it.

Is it crazy for me to think about listing some Centaur dupes and other early GA things like that, or is it likely to be a Silver/Bronze thing, and that kind of stuff either wouldn't fit in or would get lost?

I'm trying it with Gold, Silver, and Bronze. Gotta pay for upcoming acquisitions.

You gonna sell any Gerber Photo Journal cover books? hi.gif

I don't know if anything will sell, but I'm listing a pre-Batman 'Tec, a Silver Streak #1, a 1939 New York World's Fair, some Centaurs (including a rare Funny Pages Arrow cover), and a bunch of #1's (including Slam-Bang #1, Nickel Comics #1, Feature Funnies #1, and DC's Movie Comics #1).

Of course, I might get too tired and not finish the listings. That's quite possible....

sleeping.gif

Please check out everyone's booths at the first CGC Virtual Comicon. Show doors open 7 PM EST Saturday February 10, runs to midnight. If there are questions, please refer to the FAQ thread.

Individual sellers booths are below. Again, here are the rules:

1) One post per person within the thread, for a single "booth" for a seller.

2) Starts at 7 PM EST, goes until midnight EST. Sellers can "close" their booths early if they want, but NO PRESHOW SELLING of items in your booth.

3) All sales must be honored.

4) Books for sale in the Virtual Comicon can ONLY be in that thread, no place else

5) Either a thumbnail or a link to a book, not large scans.

6) Responses only through PMs, NOT "I'll take it" signs. Seller is responsible for updating his/her own post.

7) Other sales threads are welcome and encouraged, but only one post per person within the thread to start with.

8) "Booths" can be updated throughout the event by sellers, but ONLY within their own post.

9) NO limit on the length of the post - you can have 10,000 items in there, if you so desire

10) Absolutely NO discrimination against whoever wants to post items. Anybody who wants to post, please do so.

11) We'd prefer that people set up their "booths" ahead of time, so everybody knows who is in the Comicon.

12) You can sell anything even remotely comic related. Books, toys, games, whatever. This is a comic show. The last time I went to a comic show where there were no toys for sale was about 1980.

13) Off-topic posts within the Shared Thread will be PMed to delete their post to keep the thread clean.

15) "Moderators" for this event are myself, sckao, Jimm94, and Comicwiz. Please address all questions/concerns to one of us. I'll be the Ringmaster for the opening, Shin will be taking over after about 715 EST, and then I'll be back after dinner with the neighbors.

Thanks everybody for your patience. Lets have a fun show!

I'm going to be up late tonight - starts midnight for us in the UK.

As I haven't bought much on the marketplace - my spending time on the boards has been at the same time (and primary cause) of my hunt for Tecs 1- 53 (particilarly 1 -37).

What is the etiquette for bidding if from the UK. I wouldn't want to waste sellers time if they don't ship to UK. Do I assume that they won't ship to UK if they don't mention shipping or the reverse (that they will)?

George