• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

This is the first time I am trying this...so, if i mess up, please forgive me...

I have some cool and inexpensive GA War books listed in the marketplace, I just lowered the prices on some. There are some Quality Blackhawks...etc...these are not high grade books, but they are fun with great covers:) LINK TO WAR COMICS

I picked up a coverless copy at a flea market this past weekend and having finished reading it I thought I would offer it to someone that may be looking for it...

the 1st wrap is detached but the book is otherwise complete with off-white pages...

captmid18coverless.jpg

Ok, I have another listing over in the Forum Only Marketplace, from All-Flash #1 to some GA Wonder Womans!

Click HERE!

allflash1.jpg sensation11.jpg ww49.jpg

I'm drooling over that All-Flash 1 but in order for me to buy something of yours, I have to sell something of mine. tongue.gif

Kidney? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anyone here like golden age comics? :shy:

I'll be putting a bunch of them up for sale in the marketplace forum. Should kick off around 5 pm EST or shortly thereafter. Thanks all!