• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

You can always find a tec 33. A MPFW particularly the pay copy is a once in a lifetime opportunity without question.

I'm with Action1kid on this one.

Exactly right. In fact, one day, I hope to own the Pay Copy MPFW. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Just 5,000,000 or so pennies when you break it down. tongue.gif

Ok...I was right...this was an interesting one.

At this moment we have a tie:

8 votes for MPFW and 8 votes for Tec 33. I guess the next new voter will determine the winner. Who will it be, and what will you choose?...and please state "why"

I'll vote twice for tec....

You were wrong once already. No need to compound it. poke2.gif

This just in: Motion Picture Funnies Weekly #1

I really can't pass on an extremely rare 1st appearance of the Sub-Mariner. While the cover is far less appealing, the comic just feels a lot more important. It is also the highest graded copy (Tec 33 has 1 higher restored, 1 same restored, and 1 other non-restored). After reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_Picture_Funnies_Weekly I couldn't pass on it.

The price for both was approx. $47,000. Which one would you choose, and why?

1527299-supes1.jpg

..........................or

1527299-suspensed.jpg

Supey #1 all the way. It is a huge key book, unrestored, and I collect keys. The Suspense #3 has a great cover and it..........has a great cover.....and isn't worth $47,000 to me.