• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Here's one folks...

Tec 29 in unrestored VG-

or

More Fun Comics 54 in unrestored VF (centerfold patially detached)

893scratchchin-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif

Edited by dizzyfoxx

for me the Batman art, its just an amazing freak of nature that it still exists, AND is such an awesome Joker cover, and one of the most revered images of the GA, and its absolute top museum quality comic art, so no contest over the Marvel #1

I'd take the VF spectre over the Tec, because personally its one of my favorite images of DC's GA, and the centerfold wouldn't bother me that much. It is tough though, over the 2nd batman cover, that was not an easy pic. Came down to what I'd enjoy staring at more over the next couple decades.

MC#1 in a landslide.

I'm with you on this one, Surfer dude! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Wasn't even a fair comparison to make in my book. thumbsup2.gif

Yep, it was like shooting fish in a barrel to me too. insane.gif

Interesting fact on The Pay copy. Its sold for 350k 4 years ago. Than it sold for 200k last year. Fact !

Then the facts would indicate I should be able to buy it for 162.5K this year!! takeit.gifgrin.gif

Interesting fact on The Pay copy. Its sold for 350k 4 years ago. Than it sold for 200k last year. Fact !

Yes, isn't this the copy that Parinno try to sell on his site for $600K! 27_laughing.gif

I guess Geppi made out like a bandit on this flip and repurchase. grin.gif

Then the facts would indicate I should be able to buy it for 162.5K this year!! takeit.gifgrin.gif

No ! But I bet he would be happy to sell it for 350k again.