• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

steve, this one is like comparing a pop warner mighty might team to the NE Patriots.... no explaination needed....no choice need be made public, as the answer is obvious to 100% of board members (except maybe 143ksk :baiting: )

steve, this one is like comparing a pop warner mighty might team to the NE Patriots.... no explaination needed....no choice need be made public, as the answer is obvious to 100% of board members (except maybe 143ksk :baiting: )

you're kinda making me scramble here to save face ( obviously not a concern when I started the OO vs. Supes thread back in 2006 :sick: ).

Both sold for $6k.......which one?! :sumo:

50863-lf.jpg.38c0b9316f01dc36bdffa207596f9c2d.jpg

50864-archie.jpg.b8267639033043f2c32e845e167624db.jpg

I like this one much better...but you know I was only poking fun, with you and I being more Tec oriented....

I go with archie 1... suspense 3, as some might know, is my most "overated" GA book, so while I would love to own one, not at $6K :)