• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Church AA 16 for me. The book is just too darn pretty!

Okay, I am going to change my vote. I just saw the new Action 1 pictures and the pages are nice and fresh. The spine looks great too and the colors are quite vivid. I am throwing my support behind behind Action 1.

Each of the following were purchased in the last couple of weeks by

an anonymous devilish board member (who doesn't normally collect DC) for roughly equal amounts.

Which would you choose?

Superman58_5.jpg

action19.jpg

Church AA 16 for me. The book is just too darn pretty!

Okay, I am going to change my vote. I just saw the new Action 1 pictures and the pages are nice and fresh. The spine looks great too and the colors are quite vivid. I am throwing my support behind behind Action 1.

Yeah its real pretty but you will never make it as an investment adviser.

Superman 5 has a great cover and is higher grade, but I'll go with the Action:

1. Earlier release date.

2. Still high grade.

3. I would want to read the Zatara story.

That's a tough one Rich, I think Action 19 by a hair. The Superman 5 is pretty damn sweet, but I love the cover on the 19 (I have the Saafield puzzle of that cover framed on my wall).

Action 19.I like the cover a bit better and its earlier.

Since everyone has chosen the Action, do you guys feel that the Superman 5 is overvalued or the Action 19 is undervalued? Keep in mind that, by guide, a 7.0 Action 19 is about $2800 and an 8.5 Superman 5 is about $4800. So the Action 19 is already at double guide.

Since everyone has chosen the Action, do you guys feel that the Superman 5 is overvalued or the Action 19 is undervalued? Keep in mind that, by guide, a 7.0 Action 19 is about $2800 and an 8.5 Superman 5 is about $4800. So the Action 19 is already at double guide.

The Action was my choice from a different pespective - I'm collecting 1-20 and although I already have a #19 this one would fit well next to my #18 9.0.