• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

So......my last match up was a blowout, 'eh? You think I'm losing my touch for matching up 2 equally desirable books?.....think again!

Both sold for approx. $6,400 in 2008. Which one would you choose, and why????

I wouldn't do either at that price. But if they were $2000 each? I'd go with the Tec.

So......my last match up was a blowout, 'eh? You think I'm losing my touch for matching up 2 equally desirable books?.....think again!

:screwy:

:roflmao:

Tec all the way!

:screwy:

uhhh, as for this match up........... :jokealert:

I knew you guys would go nuts for the Tec. I was born at night, but not last night!

which: tec.

why: cuz the other one sucks.

which: tec.

why: cuz the other one sucks.

^^

Both esoteric books sold for $8,400 in 2007. Which one would you choose, and why???? (....and neither is not an option / they can't all be Batman VS Superman! )

GG! (thumbs u

Way cooler plus its much more rare

I'm with Ro on this one.

Both esoteric books sold for $8,400 in 2007. Which one would you choose, and why???? (....and neither is not an option / they can't all be Batman VS Superman! )

GG! (thumbs u

Way cooler plus its much more rare

I'm with Ro on this one.

I'm with Bill on this one