• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Ah finally an easier one. The v.f plus Marvel 1 easily over the color touched mile high All star 3

That thing's in a blue label. There's not enough color touch to matter, obviously, so it can be ignored. Church All Star #3, all the way.

I do not see where this slab states color-touch..I see it states glue on cover...if it were color-touched why would it be in a blue label? (shrug) I couldn't care less for anythuing with Nick Cages name on it...But I'd probably go for the All-Star 3.

A 9.6 1940 GA key book. Sure Marvel Mystery is world's scarcer....but......I dunno...I'd love the Marvel...but I'd probably go with the DC on this...

Wonder Woman #1 on the other...and the Superman #1 on the other choice....

Guess I'm too much of a DC freak... lol

Ah finally an easier one. The v.f plus Marvel 1 easily over the color touched mile high All star 3

That thing's in a blue label. There's not enough color touch to matter, obviously, so it can be ignored. Church All Star #3, all the way.

I do not see where this slab states color-touch..I see it states glue on cover...if it were color-touched why would it be in a blue label? (shrug) I couldn't care less for anythuing with Nick Cages name on it...But I'd probably go for the All-Star 3.

A 9.6 1940 GA key book. Sure Marvel Mystery is world's scarcer....but......I dunno...I'd love the Marvel...but I'd probably go with the DC on this...

Wonder Woman #1 on the other...and the Superman #1 on the other choice....

Guess I'm too much of a DC freak... lol

lol I just realized I was commenting on a 3 yr old post!!!! :roflmao:

thats a massive drop!!!

supes 1 for me.

Okay...trying this again..now that I'm up to the present day...

If I had a spare $28K to toss around....I'd love the AA16....however If I were to pick the Superman #1 I definately would be able to complete my Superman run from #1 to the end as I only need about 45 books to complete it....

So that pretty much makes it the Supey for me.....though...I'd still would love the GA GL first app. :cloud9:

If I actually had that much disposable income, I wouldn't worry about the investment value! I personally would rather have the AA16.

Both copies present well for display with great looking colors...I think the AA16 looks better and might be more fun to see every day but seeing Superman #1 in that grade would make me have to pinch myself to believe I really had it. Plus, when showing Superman off, I wouldn't have to explain to my non-comic friends who Green Lantern is and why I spent so much on something that wasn't Superman or Batman... :grin:

Both copies present well for display with great looking colors...I think the AA16 looks better and might be more fun to see every day but seeing Superman #1 in that grade would make me have to pinch myself to believe I really had it. Plus, when showing Superman off, I wouldn't have to explain to my non-comic friends who Green Lantern is and why I spent so much on something that wasn't Superman or Batman... :grin:

Exactly (thumbs u