• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil question

19 posts in this topic

In the latest Daredevil, Matt Murdock mentions that Bullseye has killed two women Matt loved. I know one is Electra. Who's the second and in what issue did the dirty deed occur?

Think it's Karen Page; she died in the original Kevin Smith storyline on Daredevil volume 2. It was somewhere between issue 2 and 7; I think it was #4 or #5. I'm pretty sure it was Bullseye who killed her, but I read those a few years ago and my memory is slightly hazy on the details.

Think it's Karen Page; she died in the original Kevin Smith storyline on Daredevil volume 2. It was somewhere between issue 2 and 7; I think it was #4 or #5. I'm pretty sure it was Bullseye who killed her, but I read those a few years ago and my memory is slightly hazy on the details.

What killed Karen Page in V.1?

I've just read Daredevil 2 - 242 and from what I remember, Karen Page left to become a movie star in low budget movies. She became a junkie, and ran back to Matt when she hit bottom after giving away DD's secret identity for a fix. This information eventually found it's way to the Kingpin, which led to the eventual disbarment of Matt Murdock, the lawyer. DD was "reborn" working as a cook in a diner and looking after Hell's Kitchen much like Batman looks after Gotham.

Don't know who the other person was that Bullseye killed, but I don't remember it happening in the 1st 242 issues.

Don't know who the other person was that Bullseye killed, but I don't remember it happening in the 1st 242 issues.

Bullseye killed Elektra and Karen Page. Elektra in DD v1 #181 and Karen Page in DD v2 #5.

Yup, it was Karen in issue 5. (Just looked it up). She did have HIV and was killed by Bullseye.

Wouldn't that make this a "key" issue?

Read an account somewhere of a fan who was having Bendis sign stuff at a recent show in New York and he said "Watch out for No. 50" or something like that. Think he meant the change in writer?

There was speculation that it involved a change in "job" for Matt Murdock, a change in costume and other theories.

Has anyone heard anything about that?

Read an account somewhere of a fan who was having Bendis sign stuff at a recent show in New York and he said "Watch out for No. 50" or something like that. Think he meant the change in writer?

There was speculation that it involved a change in "job" for Matt Murdock, a change in costume and other theories.

Check manwithoutfear.com for info...But it'll include tributes by all SORTS of former DD names like Jansen and Sienkiewicz (I think), and wraps up Bendis/Maleevs' run at ish 51. It's a big DD/Bullseye climax.

After that, Mack takes over for 6 issues.

Maybey daredevil Kills?

Damn. If Bendis has Matt's new girlfriend killed by Bullseye, I'm gonna be pissed. I really like her.

With every issue of Daredevil, I get frustrated that Matt isn't in costume, then I read the book and I'm awed by Bendis's writing. His work is incredible. I hate to see him go.

lol, maybe Daredevil will kill Bullseye's girlfriend. gossip.gif

That's one lucky lady... she never has to worry about him having trouble finding the hole at home... blush.gifblush.gif

Bendis is rotating off of Daredevil for 6 issues to give him time to do Ultimate X-Men... apparently writing 22 books a month is okay, but 23 would be a bit too much... tongue.gif

In the latest Daredevil, Matt Murdock mentions that Bullseye has killed two women Matt loved. I know one is Electra. Who's the second and in what issue did the dirty deed occur?

Now, I've only read Daredevil to issue 242 and because I've read to issue 330 about 5-6 years ago, I can't remember the major developements. I've never read 330 and up (need those issues). What I am finding amazing here, is DD still doesn't know Electra is alive confused.gif

Am I the only one wondering if he referred to Karen and someone other than Elektra as to the second individual?

Now, I've only read Daredevil to issue 242 and because I've read to issue 330 about 5-6 years ago, I can't remember the major developements. I've never read 330 and up (need those issues). What I am finding amazing here, is DD still doesn't know Electra is alive confused.gif

Am I the only one wondering if he referred to Karen and someone other than Elektra as to the second individual?

Dardevil knows electra is alive they met up again in the middle 300s.

And yes the two women bullseye murdered was electra and karen page.

Ok, so back to my question.

If Matt knows Elektra is alive, was it her and Karen DD was talking about when he made reference to Bullseye killing 2 people he loved? Seank started this post by specifically stating Elektra was one. But when DD made the statement, Elektra was alive. Is there a third person he could have been referring to?

Ok, so back to my question.

If Matt knows Elektra is alive, was it her and Karen DD was talking about when he made reference to Bullseye killing 2 people he loved? Seank started this post by specifically stating Elektra was one. But when DD made the statement, Elektra was alive. Is there a third person he could have been referring to?

No he was indeed refering to Electra, Daredevil is still pissed off about Bullseye killing her, even if she is back from the dead.