• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations, GREGGY!!!

66 posts in this topic

The background of greggy's pic looks like the premiere comicshop in BC: Golden Age Collectables in downtown Vancouver. He must have snuck behind the glass display case while the big boss was out having lunch ... devil.gif
I asked for permission, you dumbazz makepoint.gif

Why such a small picture, there's almost nothing I can do with that.... crazy.gif

The background of greggy's pic looks like the premiere comicshop in BC: Golden Age Collectables in downtown Vancouver. He must have snuck behind the glass display case while the big boss was out having lunch ... devil.gif

Why such a small picture, there's almost nothing I can do with that.... crazy.gif

He's learning. mad.gif

He was hiding his short-shorts and red socks... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The original pic is huge. Not my fault that they chose to resize it. poke2.gif

PM it to me devil.gif

PM it to me devil.gif

makepoint.gif

PM it to me devil.gif

I think i might still have it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

PM it to me devil.gif

I think i might still have it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

It was a good article, but I'm still wondering who translated Greggy's graemlins into words? confused-smiley-013.gif