• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moving on with life, part 1… and 2 !

46 posts in this topic

Hi,

Glad I could be helpful!

When I saw that sig line back when, I didn't realize just how obsessed Allton was!

But he was pretty dogged, sending me the occasional pm until I finally got around to unpacking stuff - and I remembered him - so that determination was the key.

It's funny it got a 7.0 because here I was worried that it would come back a 5.0 - I cannot figure out CGC mid grade at all (thought the spine would get punished)

Congrats again - the rest of that run should be a cinch now wink.gif

Uh, just to let you know, Alton...

You know how I've been hounding you for that Action #44? Well, put me down for the #48, as well. When you're ready to sell, I'm ready to buy.

Have you considered shifting to original art? I've heard it's much for satisfying and profitable than comics.

shy.gif

You know how I've been hounding you for that Action #44? Well, put me down for the #48, as well. When you're ready to sell, I'm ready to buy.

Have you considered shifting to original art? I've heard it's much more satisfying and profitable than comics.

shy.gif

27_laughing.gif profitable maybe, but more satisfying ? that's just crazy talk,..

that #48 is going to be hard to upgrade I think,.. but if I ever do, I'll make sure to let you know. thumbsup2.gif

Have you considered shifting to original art? I've heard it's much more satisfying and profitable than comics.

shy.gif

27_laughing.gif profitable maybe, but more satisfying ? that's just crazy talk,..

that #48 is going to be hard to upgrade I think,.. but if I ever do, I'll make sure to let you know. thumbsup2.gif

So how do I get bumped ahead of nearmint in line for that book? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif How does a tasty calzone every day for lunch sound?

200px-Seinfeld_s7e20.jpg

shy.gif

So how do I get bumped ahead of nearmint in line for that book? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif How does a tasty calzone every day for lunch sound?

200px-Seinfeld_s7e20.jpg

mmmmmm calzone cloud9.gif

I think Durden just moved to the front of the line. tongue.gif

you guys know me too well... love the pic. grin.gif

however, I will be taking a buying break at least until after next February

I'll give you another 2 weeks max......you are a collector! There is no such thing as "no want list" insane.gif

funny you should mention that, cuz I am going to the Mid-Ohio con this weekend. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

but I won't be buying any big ticket items... I'm gonna try to stay under $100. But I'm sure I'll have fun. cool.gif