• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Age X-Men thread

2,282 posts in this topic

I do so love going to my local post office and picking up 11 boxes worth of comics!!

The high point being Uncanny X-Men #197 CGC 9.9!!!

Plus some great raw early 200'sx-men i am very tempted to get slabbed (worth the cost methinks) plus a few 9.8's mid 100's.

I'm like a kid in a candy store yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Congrats!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I do so love going to my local post office and picking up 11 boxes worth of comics!!

Plus some great raw early 200'sx-men i am very tempted to get slabbed (worth the cost methinks) plus a few 9.8's mid 100's.

Actually the real high point... GS X-Men #1 cloud9.gif

Congratulations! A grail book is always cool. I got my X-Men 94 from the same guy that you got your GSX 1 and I love it. I'm sure you will too.

Actually the real high point... GS X-Men #1 cloud9.gif

Congratulations! A grail book is always cool. I got my X-Men 94 from the same guy that you got your GSX 1 and I love it. I'm sure you will too.

thumbsup2.gif Juan is a great guy

Wow! Thanks for all the great responses.

I haven't picked up high-grade X-Men in well over a year, but this thread has re-sparked my interest.

I'll see if I can fish out some more scans that haven't been posted thus far.

My scanner broke a few months ago and I have been too lazy to pick up a new one, but since I haven't purchased any X-Men in a while I should have most of them scanned.

I haven't picked up high-grade X-Men in well over a year, but this thread has re-sparked my interest.

My scanner broke a few months ago and I have been too lazy to pick up a new one, but since I haven't purchased any X-Men in a while I should have most of them scanned.

thumbsup2.gif Keep em coming

thumbsup2.gif Keep em coming

Ditto thumbsup2.gif

It did the same for me. I'll bet Casey and Danny will be going "Oh, **spoon**! What were we thinking?" if this thread ends up creating a lot more competition for these books devil.gif

It did the same for me. I'll bet Casey and Danny will be going "Oh, **spoon**! What were we thinking?" if this thread ends up creating a lot more competition for these books devil.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

sumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif