• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Age X-Men thread

2,282 posts in this topic

Wow! Thanks for all the great responses.

I haven't picked up high-grade X-Men in well over a year, but this thread has re-sparked my interest.

It did the same for me. I'll bet Casey and Danny will be going "Oh, **spoon**! What were we thinking?" if this thread ends up creating a lot more competition for these books devil.gif

I've been thinking of starting a set too. I already have a couple in 9.8. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

At this rate, there are going to be about 5-6 collections of 9.8's going around...sheesh!!! foreheadslap.gif

Stop outbidding me 893censored-thumb.gifmakepoint.gif

Revenge is sweet devil.gif

sorry.gif

I will say this to you though, if i see either yourself or KC have amde a bid on an issue, i tend to bypass that...out of mutual respect for fellow collectors thumbsup2.gif

yeahok.gif893blahblah.gif

I did say "tend to" 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

I haven't picked up high-grade X-Men in well over a year, but this thread has re-sparked my interest.

It did the same for me. I'll bet Casey and Danny will be going "Oh, **spoon**! What were we thinking?" if this thread ends up creating a lot more competition for these books devil.gif

I've been thinking of starting a set too. I already have a couple in 9.8. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

At this rate, there are going to be about 5-6 collections of 9.8's going around...sheesh!!! foreheadslap.gif

sorry.gif

I will say this to you though, if i see either yourself or KC have amde a bid on an issue, i tend to bypass that...out of mutual respect for fellow collectors thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

But i will make you a deal, i'll stay off biding against you if the favour is returned in kind because we shouldn't make the price stupidedly high needlessly...agreed? (KC though is a different matter... 27_laughing.gif )

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

But i will make you a deal, i'll stay off biding against you if the favour is returned in kind because we shouldn't make the price stupidedly high needlessly...agreed? (KC though is a different matter... 27_laughing.gif )

I have already been doing that poke2.gif When have you seen me bid on something that you placed a bid on first

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

I have already been doing that poke2.gif When have you seen me bid on something that you placed a bid on first

It probably was KC who sniped me poke2.gif

But to make it fair... do you have #200 in 9.8 yet?

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

No but im staying away from that since Steve (Worldsbestcomics) needs it more than me to come close to a finish with his run.

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif Don't make me open up my wallet and take some more auctons from you. poke2.gifstooges.gif

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

Probably devil.gif I wonder if I should upgrade my 174 to 9.8 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

No but im staying away from that since Steve (Worldsbestcomics) needs it more than me to come close to a finish with his run.

I do devil.gif Man, this thread is making me feel evil. let's get back to the covers.....

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

Probably devil.gif I wonder if I should upgrade my 174 to 9.8 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

remind me to hate you later poke2.gif

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

Oh you can go for it, but the reserve on it is higher than $80 from what it seems 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

Oh you can go for it, but the reserve on it is higher than $80 from what it seems 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually i'm watching a different comic thumbsup2.gif

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

Great. Phoenix is chasing the 200 and now Casey wants the 174. I'll just have to outbid you both smile.gif Does anybody know the seller?

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

Great. Phoenix is chasing the 200 and now Casey wants the 174. I'll just have to outbid you both smile.gif Does anybody know the seller?

Umm yeah it's (making some unknown seller's name so he'll never find it) confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

If you want the 174, go for it.