• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Age X-Men thread

2,282 posts in this topic

Im hoping my 165 comes back 9.9 or 10.0 definately the nicest book I have ever seen in hand.I submitted two copies the other should be a 9.8.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif ...hoping you get that 10 then

And if you gt a9.8 for the other one...willing to sell it? 27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I do so love going to my local post office and picking up 11 boxes worth of comics!!

The high point being Uncanny X-Men #197 CGC 9.9!!!

Plus some great raw early 200'sx-men i am very tempted to get slabbed (worth the cost methinks) plus a few 9.8's mid 100's.

I'm like a kid in a candy store yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I do so love going to my local post office and picking up 11 boxes worth of comics!!

Plus some great raw early 200'sx-men i am very tempted to get slabbed (worth the cost methinks) plus a few 9.8's mid 100's.

Actually the real high point... GS X-Men #1 cloud9.gif

Im hoping my 165 comes back 9.9 or 10.0 definately the nicest book I have ever seen in hand.I submitted two copies the other should be a 9.8.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif ...hoping you get that 10 then

And if you gt a9.8 for the other one...willing to sell it? 27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yep, dont need two so I'll take the higher one and sell the extra

Actually the real high point... GS X-Men #1 cloud9.gif

hail.gif