• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Age X-Men thread

2,282 posts in this topic

Another more modern run I enjoyed was the 207-213 run with the Hellfire CLub, Nimrod, Mutant Massacre and the initial Wolverine-Sabretooth battles (back when it was new). Some of it was pretty dark, and there was a serioujs body-count by the end.

That Alan Davis cover to X-Men 213 remains one of my favorites to this day.

sorry for the fuzzy pic..... cloud9.gif

x213222group_1.jpg

hey, it's my 1,000th post acclaim.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Congrats

Thanks yay.gif

Woo Hoo party at KC's place yay.gif

Your flight is going to cost an arm and a leg poke2.gif

But then he'd get to see my collection gossip.gif

sleeping.gif

893blahblah.gif

Admit it! You'd give Phoenix's arm and leg to see my collection. 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Hey now, let's leave my body parts out of this thanks, i'm very attached to them. But i am willing to sell my soul for an x-men #1 in mint condition.

Another more modern run I enjoyed was the 207-213 run with the Hellfire CLub, Nimrod, Mutant Massacre and the initial Wolverine-Sabretooth battles (back when it was new). Some of it was pretty dark, and there was a serioujs body-count by the end.

x213222group_1.jpg

Thanks yay.gif

sleeping.gif

893blahblah.gif

Admit it! You'd give Phoenix's arm and leg to see my collection. 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Hey now, let's leave my body parts out of this thanks, i'm very attached to them. But i am willing to sell my soul for an x-men #1 in mint condition.

Then, you'll want to contact Doug Schmell aka Capt Tripps and see if he'll accept it for his #1 9.8 PC insane.gif

x213222group_1.jpg

Thanks yay.gif

sleeping.gif

893blahblah.gif

Then, you'll want to contact Doug Schmell aka Capt Tripps and see if he'll accept it for his #1 9.8 PC insane.gif

Hmm lets see...bliss for the rest of my mortal life..or damnation for the rest of my immortal life...hard choice 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just lost 380 points since im selling two books, but when my submissions come back I have around 1300 points

I have to rely upon buying the damnable slabs, as it costs way too much for me. Unlike you lucky sods who can just rock up to a convention to get them graded Christo_pull_hair.gif

I just lost 380 points since im selling two books, but when my submissions come back I have around 1300 points

I have to rely upon buying the damnable slabs, as it costs way too much for me. Unlike you lucky sods who can just rock up to a convention to get them graded Christo_pull_hair.gif

If it makes you feel better, I buy all my slabs now a days. I don't trust my skills enough to distinguish between a 9.6 and a 9.8.

If it makes you feel better, I buy all my slabs now a days. I don't trust my skills enough to distinguish between a 9.6 and a 9.8.

I must teach you my child

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

ok. sensei stooges.gif

27_laughing.gif

ok. sensei stooges.gif

acclaim.gif

27_laughing.gif

ok. sensei stooges.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

it's not the grading part but more the cost. For instance, how much would it cost you to send it to and from slabbing plus the cost of slabbing?

27_laughing.gif

ok. sensei stooges.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

it's not the grading part but more the cost. For instance, how much would it cost you to send it to and from slabbing plus the cost of slabbing?

I didnt pay to send them since I dropped them off at the con but for my modern submission it was :

For 12 books

Grading Fee $180.00

20 %Discount ($36.00)

Imaging Fee $0.00

Shipping Fee* $41.35

Coupons Included No

TOTAL DUE $185.35