• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coming Pretty Soon : New Grading Contest!!!

270 posts in this topic

Nothing extreme but I think its pretty nice, and this is the page I'm talking about it.

16114020007o.jpg

9.6 ... oh *spoon*.. we didn't start yet... nice prize nik!!! thumbsup2.gif

at this point you should just keep track of participants each round and not worry about starting up a sign up sheet. Consider everyone invited and if they miss a round they just don't score. Keep each round to a timed interval of 4 days or so.

I'm in and I think first to 75 would be better, if you go to 50, realistically someone could win out in 10-15 rounds, at 75 points it would monopolize a solid month and give the shills something constructive to do. I'm in either way.

And fair warning, no Wizard first 9.5's or someone is going to get a punch in the right testicle, and if your right handed it will be the left testicle, the non dominant one.

Count me in too, I think I've got the idea on the point system now,,,,I think!

The one major rule I would propose is anyone person_without_enough_empathyin about the grades in the grading thread should get banned or at least have a point taken away. A screaming room post should go up right at the start and all crying and whining should be done there. Well, that's just my 2 cents.

So far everyone but the coin guys are in. 27_laughing.gif

I don't know if I'm one of the guys you're referring to, but I am a coin guy....

I'm in as well, thanks Nik! (and others)

Andy

You're not a "coin only" guy. You're fine. wink.gif