• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas to me...

59 posts in this topic

Best regards, Jeff!

My advice is to start resting up now. grin.gif Our daughter just turned 10 months yesterday and it's been that long since I had an uninterrupted night's sleep or slept past 6:00 am. You get used to it though and the joys far outweight the lifestyle adjustments you'll have to make.

flowerred.gif

Congrats Jeff!

Ours is due in a month to a month and a half...

I am totally exhasted with all the preps I have been doing...

painting, pudding, wiring and relocating...

(the house has never looked better)

The baby's room is almost complete.

We've painted it, now I'm going to draw Peanuts characters (our fav) all over the walls.

I'm so excited!

thumbsup2.gif

Best regards, Jeff!

My advice is to start resting up now. grin.gif Our daughter just turned 10 months yesterday and it's been that long since I had an uninterrupted night's sleep or slept past 6:00 am. You get used to it though and the joys far outweight the lifestyle adjustments you'll have to make.

flowerred.gif

Well, me and my fiance, have a 5 month old, he goes to bed at 9 and wakes up at 7. So from what I have been told we are fairly lucky.

Once that baby is born, you will forget about everything else around you. It is just the greatest thing.

Congrats!!! flowerred.gif

It was pretty cool during the ultrasound. His right hand kept popping up like he was waving at us. hi.gif

Rather than resting up before he arrives, I've been trying to complete the projects that I know will be difficult once he's born. Screenplay, 2nd book about Newport, etc. tonofbricks.gif

Can't wait for June, though. So many cool things in the world to show a kid.

Like the banana dance, for example. yay.gif

Congratulations Jeff! And coming soon..... Nearmint Junior. Tell CGC to change the grading scale.

I think 9.2 needs a new name.

Best regards, Jeff!

flowerred.gif

I thought you were a little crabby these days. poke2.gifflowerred.gif