• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Response
9 9

353 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Crops068 said:
5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Their not sure when? I know what I want and I want it now, cause I'm mister....... lol but the History channel though :o 

Oh they know when, they don't want no lookie lou's!

I'm surprised that they went public this much with it too! Still should make an interesting story when they describe the "evidence" that was provided that was enough to warrant exhumation :o 

On 1/2/2014 at 4:22 AM, Buzzetta said:

This thread was a great read.

Five years later... 

This thread is still great...

This thread and others like it represent the 'circle of life' of the boards. 

21 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Five years later... 

This thread is still great...

This thread and others like it represent the 'circle of life' of the boards. 

amoebas and other protozoans dont have a circle of life.  They are immortal unless killed by outside causes.

Just now, kav said:

amoebas and other protozoans dont have a circle of life.  They are immortal unless killed by outside causes.

Exactly, you never see an amoeba lift up a protozoan for all to see while traditional African music plays orchestrated by Lebo M. 

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

I’m not reading 15 1/2 pages, someone just tell me who won.

Anderson... he had a drop the mic post as well as a veiled 'go get your shinebox' post combined with a dash of seemingly FDQ exit ALL IN ONE POST.

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Exactly, you never see an amoeba lift up a protozoan for all to see while traditional African music plays orchestrated by Lebo M. 

you really dont

13 minutes ago, kav said:

you really dont

I am trying to find the right thread to post what I made for dinner last night.  

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I am trying to find the right thread to post what I made for dinner last night.  

since you brought it up here and now I asked, it is ok to go ahead and post here.  
I had a pasta chicken spinach and greens salad, myself.

1 minute ago, kav said:

since you brought it up here and now I asked, it is ok to go ahead and post here.  
I had a pasta chicken spinach and greens salad, myself.

Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken with peppers and onions served in pineapple boats with coconut rice.   Sunday is for cooking. 

67540263_10156435642747963_5355858006619717632_n.jpg

67614035_10156435642652963_8170974104371855360_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken with peppers and onions served in pineapple boats with coconut rice.   Sunday is for cooking. 

67540263_10156435642747963_5355858006619717632_n.jpg

67614035_10156435642652963_8170974104371855360_n.jpg

holee toledo

Aren't all dental offices closed right now in light of the current Covid-19 situation, except for dental emergencies?  (shrug)

If you do go, however, and see a copy of Action 1 or 'Tec 27 laying around his waiting room, be sure to pick it up for me please.  :bigsmile:   :takeit:

Edited by lou_fine