• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Response
9 9

353 posts in this topic

If he did post it you would probably see a scan of it for sale on Ebay the next day.

27_laughing.gif

I suppose I'm a horribly wicked person for wanting to see it, regardless of the eBay ramifications. sleeping.gif

Sorry, but we're simply not worthy. yeahok.gif

If he did post it you would probably see a scan of it for sale on Ebay the next day.

27_laughing.gif

I suppose I'm a horribly wicked person for wanting to see it, regardless of the eBay ramifications. sleeping.gif

Sorry, but we're simply not worthy. yeahok.gif

Cue Wayne & Garth

I think the fairest and proper way to approach this is to discuss[if you wish] our own personal experiences we have had with each man, as opposed to speculating based on 2nd hand information.Does that sound reasonable?

You know where I stand with Dave.

I honestly think its more of a snub than anything else.

Don't forget, before being allowed the privilege of a peek, you have to go on three quests through middle earth and complete three tasks (including throwing the ring into the pits of Mordor). Then you have to answer three questions that only a true "blue-blood" would know the answers to. Then, if you grovel enough, you may get to ooh and ahh over it for a timed 30 seconds.. simple enough tongue.gif

Don't forget, before being allowed the privilege of a peek, you have to go on three quests through middle earth and complete three tasks (including throwing the ring into the pits of Mordor). Then you have to answer three questions that only a true "blue-blood" would know the answers to. Then, if you grovel enough, you may get to ooh and ahh over it for a timed 30 seconds.. simple enough tongue.gif

getting weak......can't resist much longer......

1220116-micaaction1.jpg

Never saw the allure in it. confused-smiley-013.gif

What are you talking about?

That's the 1st app. of Green Car. If that wasn't enough, it is also the first app. of Scared Man In Corner.

S

Scared Man in the Corner should be listed as a prototype for Shocked Robin in Corner.

1220116-micaaction1.jpg

Never saw the allure in it. confused-smiley-013.gif

What are you talking about?

That's the 1st app. of Green Car. If that wasn't enough, it is also the first app. of Scared Man In Corner.

S

That's the "Floating Green Car"! 893whatthe.gif

Prototype of the Fantastic Car? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

getting weak......can't resist much longer......

juggle.gif