• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nic Cage's HG Action #1?

44 posts in this topic

So here we are. The thread has been posted.

35 minutes before you posted here? 893whatthe.gif

What took you so long? poke2.gif

Maybe after we get the story of Nic Cage's Action #1, we can work on getting Mr. Anderson to provide us with a picture of his Action #1?

And then we can get that photo of the arc of the covenant.

i have those but i can't share as doing so will either devalue the item or cause the government to raid my home, neither of which are terribly appealing options

Yeah, I thought a1k had super hearing and super vision like you-know-who, so anytime "Action 1" was spoken or written anywhere, he would be on it in a heartbeat. 27_laughing.gif

Yeah, I thought a1k had super hearing and super vision like you-know-who, so anytime "Action 1" was spoken or written anywhere, he would be on it in a heartbeat. 27_laughing.gif

gossip.gifI got a feeling, we're all going to have to buy stock in zorox in 2007

Now, that is an interesting topic.

Perhaps I will put something together that does this topic some justice.

S

would love to hear about this also..

popcorn.gif S. you have our attention.

Yeah, but that's TOO much attention. You can't stare directly at him. Let's all just pretend to be doing other things....