• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

I see Weird Tales of the Future in not in the registry.

Have I requested more Golden Age sets recently???

Your selection of Golden Age sets is WEAK!

VERY WEAK!!!

VERY VERY WEAK!!!!

(Get the point??)

Rather than just *spoon*, I'll make some constructive suggestions too.

Please add:

Weird Tales of the Future

Strange Worlds

Sparkler

Rangers

Crime Does Not Pay

Crime and Punishment

Smash

Daredevil (Lev Gleason)

Weird Mysteries (Gillmore)

These are some pretty collectible titles, and are conspicuous by their absence. Thanks.

Is a Uncanny X-Men 144-300 set possible. I am sure that this set will be filled with people going after this set of comics.

Yeah, baby. I'd love to see that run.

As would a bunch of others as well. I can come up with a bunch of names off the top of my head that would register their books in this set

Is a Uncanny X-Men 144-300 set possible. I am sure that this set will be filled with people going after this set of comics.

As would a bunch of others as well. I can come up with a bunch of names off the top of my head that would register their books in this set

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You need to redo your categories for the Green Lantern sets.

You should have a Silver collection #1 - #75

A Neal Adams collection # 76 - #89 (which you have) The beggining of the bronze age.

Green Lantern went out of print after issue #89 in May of 1972 and didn't start back up until 1976 with issue #90

So you need a set from #90 - #200

After that The Green Lantern Corps went from Issue #201 - 224

so you would need a set for the GL Corp from #201 - 224.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep you are one of them thumbsup2.gif

Please add Uncanny X-Men 144-200.

That would be a good one. I'm not sure if the earlier thread asking for Uncanny X-Men 144-300 was a typo or if it was intended to roughly cover the whole copper age but 144-200 is an underepresented run right now because those books can only be registered in sets which include earlier silver and bronze age books.

Yes, you are right on your assumption. 144-300 was meant to cover what we believe is most of the copper age. As you know alot more people right now are attempting to complete 144-300 anyway so that would be the better set to add.