• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

I am having trouble adding a set that already exists: Crisis on Infinite Earths. I type in a 12 character name in the set name and constantly get the error message: "Set name must have at least two characters."

I have tried up to four words and different combinatios of letters and numbers but NOTHING works. Any suggestions? THANKS

Probably already been requested, but I'll ask anyway as I'm not going to troll thru all the posts.

Can you upgrade the civil war set to include 5-7 (including variants), and some more of the variants such as McGuinness variant to #3, cheers.

I am having trouble adding a set that already exists: Crisis on Infinite Earths. I type in a 12 character name in the set name and constantly get the error message: "Set name must have at least two characters."

I have tried up to four words and different combinatios of letters and numbers but NOTHING works. Any suggestions? THANKS

Welcome to the Boads. Try your post in the "These scores need fixing thread" because it sounds like a system problem. Or you can send a pm to Dena. She's awesome about fixing Registry problems.

This is me requesting that it be considered for a Captain America vol. 5 # 1-25 set be added to the registry.

I recently discovered that there would be an Omnibus release scheduled for September (amazon.com) that would collect 1-25. So perhaps a set of 1-25 would be good?

- i would really like to see the spawn series continued/expanded to issue 150

- also to add spaces for each of the variant covers for each series that have multiple covers for an issue.

ant (image and arcana), bloodrayne, spawn, just to name a few

PLEASE add METAMORPHO #1 - #17.

I have asked a few times for this Silver Age set to be added, and considering that it is a real oversight when you look at some of the truly obscure sets that have been created, it would be nice if it were finally official.

Thank you.

There's no 9.8 of #1 so they won't add it poke2.gif

I second the nomination.

What is the significance of your comment regarding Metarmorpho #1? I am sure you must have a reason for the comment based on a previous request of your own. Anyways, thank you for agreeing with my request. I still don't understand why my previous requests for Metamorpho to be added have gone unanswered, though.

Again, PLEASE add METAMORPHO #1 - #17.

Probably already been requested, but I'll ask anyway as I'm not going to troll thru all the posts.

Can you upgrade the civil war set to include 5-7 (including variants), and some more of the variants such as McGuinness variant to #3, cheers.

Thanks very much for updating the set as per my request - delighted, cheers mates!! 893applaud-thumb.gifangel.gif

I second the nomination.

What is the significance of your comment regarding Metarmorpho #1? I am sure you must have a reason for the comment based on a previous request of your own. Anyways, thank you for agreeing with my request. I still don't understand why my previous requests for Metamorpho to be added have gone unanswered, though.

Again, PLEASE add METAMORPHO #1 - #17.

I think he was just noting your penchant for collecting Uber-High-grade books and poke2.gif a little since there is no 9.8's even though you have a boat-load of 9.6/9.8 books.

Especially the GL's hail.gif

I second the nomination.

I guess I should take your comment as a compliment to my collecting style and success, at least according to arexcrooke. Thanks for the vote of confidence and also for seconding my request that will hopefully be the last time that I have to request that a very short but signifcant series be added to the Registry. I don't know why my request keeps falling on deaf ears. At least Metamorpho had his own series, albeit cut short. Some of these other very specific and sometimes obscure sets that have been created are only useful to a few people and it leaves me wondering what the criteria the Registry is using to determine which sets should be created.

Please make a space for Marvel Special Edition #15 (first Shang-Chi Master of Kung Fu). I don't care if it's a Marvel Special Edition set or added to the front of a Master of Kung Fu set or somehow added to another set, but I'd really like to add it to my registry.