• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

Please add the EC "New Direction" books that haven't been listed. Aces High has been listed, as has Impact, but I didn't see the others, such as M.D. (not Mad), Piracy, Psychoanalysis etc. Each would be an easy set to complete and could have very high grades due to the Gaines file copies.

Thanks,

JB Paradox

Please add the following sets

Nightwing

Superman (87 series)

Outsiders (2003 series)

All Star Batman and Robin

Power Man and Iron Fist

Captain America Vol 4 & Vol 5

Green Lantern (90's series)

JLA

Justice League of America (current series)

and please expand the following sets

Avengers (63 series)

Batman

Detective Comics

Green Lantern (60's series)

Justice League of America (60's series)

Please

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to make a request about a registry set that's already been added to the registry, but here goes anyway. Thank You Architect, For adding The Transformers INFILTRATION reg set. Now I would like to request that the INFILTRATION set be upgraded to include IDW's Transformers Prelude to INFILTRATION #0, plus all variant issues, and also upgrade issues 1 thru 6 to include every variant issue for the entire run. Thank You.

-toe tag #1-6

-fallen son Death of cap series

-muppets take manhattan #1-3

-captain sternn( wrightson covers ) including the #1 varients

-berni wrightson -master of the macabre-#1-5

-the call of duty(wagon #1-4, precinct #1-5 , brotherhood #1-6 )to include the moment of silence book.

Zombies! Feast by IDW. Thanks.

:applause: The story was ok, but those covers were AWESOME!!! Do you have a CGC set of these George?

I have 1-5 CGC regular covers (#1 is a 10.0 and the rest are 9.8s). I haven't gotten around to getting the variant covers yet. I'm waiting to see if they'll add them to the registry before I go after them.

Hi, can you create a SA Nick fury set. Similar to the very popular Silver Surfer SA set.

I guess incorporating Strange tales 135-168, NicK Fury 1-18, Tales of Suspence apperances, and I guess a few others'...that I'm not too sure of right now lol