• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

What about any set at all? 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

How about some quick sets of those Bronze age Marvel series (most of these would be pretty easy for your average collector to work on and complete):

Marvel Team-Up

Marvel Two-In-One

Invaders

Champions

Super Villain-Team Up

Just to name a few.....

Please ADD "Spawn #1 - 100" to the CGC Registry. I believe this is one of the most attractive modern registry sets that a young collector can put together. Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. Best regards, Justin

Swamp Thing (Vol. 1) and Sub-Mariner (1968), including Iron Man & Sub-Mariner #1, would be attractive additions to the Registry. The appeal of Wrightson's artwork and the affordability of the Subbys make them nice fits. There are just so many runs to choose from! juggle.gif

Please add these four sets for one of the hottest silver age comics out there:

Richie Rich #1 - #100

Richie Rich Millions #1 - #25

Richie Rich Dollars and Cents #1 - #25

Richie Rich Success #1 - #25

Thanks!

Your name does you justice!

Has anyone thought to make a "Do-It-Yourself" set? Why not have an open area where collectors can build there own sets. This way if they only have a hand full of CGC books (not all from one title) they could display them in one location for others to view. Just a thought. If this was done than entire collections could be compared vice collective interests. There could also be a link created such that as you enter your personal collection it would update your individual title sets. With this feature you could view ones whole collection or their titles sets.

-Stark This-

Hi Guys.....

Is there any chance you could devise a simple Avengers set that DOESN'T have all the bronze age stuff in it? I mean you did a reduced set for FF and Spidey......which made perfect sense.

How 'bout an Avengers 1 to 100? Or 1 to 75? Having only 1 to 150 is pretty insensitive to us Silver Age Veterans!

I don't really look forward to buying all the bronze age books that I never read in the first place, and which are not up to the earlier books, just to complete a set.

Show me some love, here!

Thanks, Redhook