• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic-Con OA/CGC Dinner?

161 posts in this topic

Updated head count thus far:

Steve Borock + 1

Foolkiller + 1

DAM60

silverandbronze

kc120us

Redhook

MutantKeys

Dmac538

Greggy

Thecollector

Burntboy + 1

Solar

rickydan + 2

Drummy

comicartfan

alberto1975

kaluta

esquirecomics

the blob (maybe)

Rich Henn

Dem1138

aardvark88 + 1

Borg

Robert Rogovin

Tom Gordon

Joe Serpico + 1 (maybe on the 1)

Hari Nadu (tenatively)

Rich Buckler

Brent Moeshlin

Colossus Comics

Doug Schmell

Tom Brulato

Bleeker Bob

Steve Borock + 1

Foolkiller + 1

DAM60

silverandbronze

kc120us

Redhook

MutantKeys

Dmac538

Greggy

Thecollector

Burntboy + 1

Solar

rickydan + 2

Drummy

comicartfan

alberto1975

kaluta

esquirecomics

the blob (maybe)

Rich Henn

Dem1138

aardvark88 + 1

Borg

Robert Rogovin

Tom Gordon

Hari Nadu (tenatively)

Rich Buckler

Brent Moeshlin

Colossus Comics

Doug Schmell

Tom Brulato

Bleeker Bob

Nice list. Wish I could go, but I am attending the con with a friend and I'm sure he won't have any extra cash to attend the dinner.

Steve Borock + 1

Foolkiller + 1

DAM60

silverandbronze

kc120us

Redhook

MutantKeys

Dmac538

Greggy

Thecollector

Burntboy + 1

Solar

rickydan + 2

Drummy

comicartfan

alberto1975

kaluta

esquirecomics

the blob (maybe)

Rich Henn

Dem1138

aardvark88 + 1

Borg

Robert Rogovin

Tom Gordon

Hari Nadu (tenatively)

Rich Buckler

Brent Moeshlin

Colossus Comics

Doug Schmell

Tom Brulato

Bleeker Bob

Nice list. Wish I could go, but I am attending the con with a friend and I'm sure he won't have any extra cash to attend the dinner.

Eating at this place is cheap, most dishes under $10. I figure the average for everybody with one drink should be $20, for heavy drinkers $30.

Steve Borock + 1

Foolkiller + 1

DAM60

silverandbronze

kc120us

Redhook

MutantKeys

Dmac538

Greggy

Thecollector

Burntboy + 1

Solar

rickydan + 2

Drummy

comicartfan

alberto1975

kaluta

esquirecomics

the blob (maybe)

Rich Henn

Dem1138

aardvark88 + 1

Borg

Robert Rogovin

Tom Gordon

Hari Nadu (tenatively)

Rich Buckler

Brent Moeshlin

Colossus Comics

Doug Schmell

Tom Brulato

Bleeker Bob

Eating at this place is cheap, most dishes under $10. I figure the average for everybody with one drink should be $20, for heavy drinkers $30.

Oh, I thought one had to send money to Foolkiller to reserve a spot..?? What is the criteria to attend..???893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hi Everyone,

I just spoke with Steve Borock this afternoon and he told me that I should post my interest in attending the Original Art/CGC Dinner to this message board.

Originally, I thought that this dinner/gathering was being scheduled for Saturday night but now it sounds like Friday night is being discussed as well.

Since today is already Monday before the New York Comic-Con begins this coming Friday, can someone please tell me if a definitive DAY, TIME, and PLACE have been decided upon as of yet?

All my best,

Keif laugh.gif

Okay here is an Update on Friday's dinner, yesterday i went to the restaurant to check on the location for our group. They have a sizable amount of space in their party room downstairs. I told the lady in charge that we would be there at 9:00pm, she said it would take about 15 to 20 minutes to seat us. Regardless of that, it would be great if everyone showed up at 9, and if any stragglers come after they might get there as we are outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed I put our number conservatively at about 35, which might turn to 40. They have six waiters working downstairs , so we might get three, the food comes out pretty fast, but may take a little bit with such a large party. Don't really know how we will do the bill, some of us don't drink as much as others, and our gratuity will be added on to the bill, which is the norm after 8:30 at this place. Hope we all have a fun time, any questions please pm me, also if you are bringing extra people let me know.