• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic-Con OA/CGC Dinner?

161 posts in this topic

If Stan Lee was definitely going to be at the con on Friday, I would go Friday. Anyone know the Guest schedule for Friday and Saturday..?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

We are working to get Stan Lee to come to the dinner, as he loves the Texas size Magaritas at this place. If people are walking over to this place they should meet at the CGC booth by 8:30pm, as will take about 20 minutes to walk there. Oh by the way i was just kidding about the Stan Lee thing, he doesn't like Magaritas, he prefers Mudslides.

OK, looking at the schedule of events at the Con website, it looks like Stan is signing on Friday night at 5PM and Saturday at 12 noon. Friday has 75 "tickets" and Saturday has 75 "tickets". Does that mean the "tickets" will be handed out and only the people with the tickets can get things signed..?? confused-smiley-013.gif

If that is true, where, and when, does one get these "tickets"..??

Stan Lee is the main reason I am going to this con. I would hate to be shut out.

Also, it seems Stan is not attending the Sunday con...............is this correct?

Well, here is my answer:

2007 Ticketed events

*Ticketed events will be available on the day of that event in the Special Events Hall.

*All tickets will be given away on a first come, first serve basis.

*In order to receive a ticket for a ticketed event, you will need to have your 2007 badge or your confirmation print out with barcode.

*Limit is one ticket, per person, per event.

Ticketed events and their allotments are as follows: