• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nedor/Better Publications.
5 5

458 posts in this topic

I am officially jumping on the Nedor band-wagon!

Been trying to get this book for a few years. It took an Action 7 to pry it loose...not straight up, but this is the one book in the trade that I am keeping.

It will go nicely with the 6. Yahoo!

fightingyank5.jpg

Been trying to get this book for a few years. It took an Action 7 to pry it loose...not straight up, but this is the one book in the trade that I am keeping.

fightingyank5.jpg

I could think of worse books to trade for.... :cloud9:

fightingyank5.jpg

Outstanding choice Richard :applause: It will go even nicer with your Church #1 (thumbs u

fightingyank5.jpg

Outstanding choice Richard :applause: It will go even nicer with your Church #1 (thumbs u

Oh yeah doh! That too...thanks Bill (thumbs u

fightingyank5.jpg

Always here to help :)

fightingyank5.jpg

Beauiful book, Richard. That is definitely one of the tougher books in the run.

fightingyank5.jpg

Congrats, Richard! I've always loved that cover. :cloud9:

Thanks guys. (thumbs u

From what I've been told, the hand-written "2" in the upper right corner represents the number of copies delivered to Church's newsstand.

If that is the case then Fighting Yank 5 was not a big seller back in the day and consequently would be tougher to find today.

fightingyank5.jpg

I wonder if they will ever be reunited.... hm

FightingYank4cgc94OWWMileHighfront.jpg

Thanks guys. (thumbs u

From what I've been told, the hand-written "2" in the upper right corner represents the number of copies delivered to Church's newsstand.

If that is the case then Fighting Yank 5 was not a big seller back in the day and consequently would be tougher to find today.

Richard, what's the number of copies on your Church #6?

Thanks guys. (thumbs u

my guess is 2 #4, 2 #5, I will go out on a limb and say #6 lol

Thanks guys. (thumbs u

my guess is 2 #4, 2 #5, I will go out on a limb and say #6 lol

Yeah, I'm curious if the numbers are consistent, or did they massage them from month-to-month. My Church Exciting #31 shows 8 copies received, and the Startling #25(which I no longer own) shows 4 copies.

fightingyank5.jpg

Probably not a good fit. Your scan is too big.

Thanks guys. (thumbs u

2 on both the 1 and 6. Pretty consistent throughout the early part of the run.

Thanks guys. (thumbs u

A week or two ago I posted the numbers from all the MH Nedors I could find and the numbers on Fighting Yank, as a rule, were less than any other title.

fightingyank5.jpg

Probably not a good fit. Your scan is too big.

:signfunny:

Great book Richard :headbang:

fightingyank5.jpg

I've had great affinity for that book ever since Nearmint posted his copy. Terrific pickup! :applause:

fightingyank5.jpg

I've had great affinity for that book ever since Nearmint posted his copy. Terrific pickup! :applause:

Isn't it about time you stopped having affinities and found another MH book to sell me???

I'm jonesing here AS, I need to get right....