• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's That Time Again..

177 posts in this topic

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things"

After much deliberation, I have recently taken on a "new opportunity" that will require a lot of my time and effort, and like the other periods in my life where I required total focus, hobbies are the first to go.

I wish all of you well (except for Deathlok, tth2 and Shadrock) but don't worry, I'll probably be back in a few years - likely just in time to sell my books at pennies on the 2007 dollar. grin.gif

frown.gif

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things"

After much deliberation, I have recently taken on a "new opportunity" that will require a lot of my time and effort, and like the other periods in my life where I required total focus, hobbies are the first to go.

I wish all of you well (except for Deathlok, tth2 and Shadrock) but don't worry, I'll probably be back in a few years - likely just in time to sell my books at pennies on the 2007 dollar. grin.gif

frown.gif

double frown.gif

Greggy has 35,000 posts and about a 1% of those involve a letter pressed on the computer... poke2.gif893whatthe.gif

How bout them Dukies!!! Wait till next year!!! (I know I am ... sorry.gif)

Say it ain't so Joe! Say it ain't so!!!

Good Luck JC! I will miss you big guy! At times you may have been a little over the top! But, that usually speaks of someone who has a passion about things. I hope you are able to focus that passion on your new opportunity and make it a great success!

Best Wishes!

Good luck, but I am sure you will be back. This place is really hard to shake. blush.gif

i could see it coming

893whatthe.gif I guess Mom & Dad finally revoked your internet privileges! 27_laughing.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Don't let the door hit you on the way out! 27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

i feel like Oldguy on this one; i'll wish all forumites good luck on new ventures thumbsup2.gif , but how many times has JC announced he's leaving (for various time periods) only to return as the same rude and negative bully????

here's my take - he'll be back WHEN TGC happens..........to take full credit for predicting it............. insane.gif

Rumor has it that JC inherited a warehouse full of 1998 comics (i.e. moderns) and has decided to get caught up to date by reading these from front cover to back. Additionally, he will be summarizing each and every one on a new Website, devoted exclusively to Moderns, entitled "Man, I sure love collecting Moderns".

See you back here in a couple of months JC.