• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Civil War: The Return

47 posts in this topic

Okay now i'm pissed, this is one of the worst decisions i've seen in Marvel history. Was there really a clamoring for this loser to come back?? Not only that but he gets his own issue?

The 90's are coming back...soon every medicore hero will have it's own title..I look forward to finally seeing the next volume of Luke Cage, Deathlok, Nova and god willing Howard The Duck!

By the way if you are still reading this, they brought back Captain Marvell. Yes, you heard me, Captain Marvell.

Dam you Marvel....dam you!

i like captain marvel,and i hate that they brought him back.especially in the crappy civil war series .i wish i had 2 more hands so i could give those titties 4 thumbs down!

did you mean to say that, cuz it totally cracked me up 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Okay now i'm pissed, this is one of the worst decisions i've seen in Marvel history. Was there really a clamoring for this loser to come back?? Not only that but he gets his own issue?

The 90's are coming back...soon every medicore hero will have it's own title..I look forward to finally seeing the next volume of Luke Cage, Deathlok, Nova and god willing Howard The Duck!

By the way if you are still reading this, they brought back Captain Marvell. Yes, you heard me, Captain Marvell.

capmarvel8qm.jpg

capmarvel8qm.jpg

That's not the same cover I got, I got a white cover. I had no idea he was in there, I actually joked he was coming back a few weeks ago...man I sure hope they bring back Gwen Stacy now frustrated.gif

i like captain marvel,and i hate that they brought him back.especially in the crappy civil war series .i wish i had 2 more hands so i could give those titties 4 thumbs down!

did you mean to say that, cuz it totally cracked me up 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

it's a Dave Chapelle quote

it's a Dave Chapelle quote

foreheadslap.gif thank, I should have remembered that..at least I got a smile at work thumbsup2.gif

And to think in Thanos: The End they stated that from that point forward anyone who died would stay dead...but hey didn't you guys know that the Kree cancer is not truly fatal. That you can actually recover from it...it's the Kree flu that gets you!!

And to think in Thanos: The End they stated that from that point forward anyone who died would stay dead...but hey didn't you guys know that the Kree cancer is not truly fatal. That you can actually recover from it...it's the Kree flu that gets you!!

27_laughing.gif

My guess is he is a clone... insane.gif

He was far from a loser if you ever read the bronze stuff. Bad decision yes, Loser-far from it.

He was far from a loser if you ever read the bronze stuff. Bad decision yes, Loser-far from it.

He's still a wannabe.

captainmarvel03.jpg

poke2.gif

ah, the original wannabe, ole Shazam. poke2.gif