• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets see a complete run of CAPS- Between all I bet it can be done!

191 posts in this topic

No 20 or 22 yet?

I just posted my Cap scans on my Flickr pages:

http://flickr.com/photos/welborn/

The next ones I have is a 25 and 28, which you can see at those links, and which I'll post here when it's time.

Not at that link are books I have out for resto right now: 5, 11 and 74.

nice caps!

I wish you all had of told me you wanted no "." bat 1...I sold 2 of them last year

rick

Damn. Thanks for rubbing it in! tongue.gif

Well, if anyone else runs across one, please let me know. smile.gif

I'd like to see a complete run of Captain America's 1-78 posted in order. Any up for the challange. I have quite a few, but I need help in the begining. Does anyone else have interest in trying this. We would need a #1 to start it out.

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

I've been meaning to ask: Your wife made you? Is she a collector/fan as well or did she just figure that you should show off since you have so much money parked in the comics? smile.gif

Anyway, can you post a few of them individually? Looks like we need 20, 22 and 24. (Then I can post my 25.)

JW,

I see your the proud new owner of my old YA5...Nice win and nice book!

Paul(AKA Titainiumman on Ebay) thumbsup2.gif

Must've missed this. Yeah, I like that YA5. Did I buy it from you on eBay? I don't remember how I picked it up. (May have been Comiclink or Heritage.)

JW,

I see your the proud new owner of my old YA5...Nice win and nice book!

Paul(AKA Titainiumman on Ebay) thumbsup2.gif

Must've missed this. Yeah, I like that YA5. Did I buy it from you on eBay? I don't remember how I picked it up. (May have been Comiclink or Heritage.)

Yeah, you picked it up from me on ebay, not very long ago. I didn't realize at the time you were a board member, untill I saw your ebay user name win the Cap 15 I also bid on, after you posted the book on the boards, 1+1=2. Have you got your 15 yet? It looked like a real nice copy, great centerfold.

I'd like to see a complete run of Captain America's 1-78 posted in order. Any up for the challange. I have quite a few, but I need help in the begining. Does anyone else have interest in trying this. We would need a #1 to start it out.

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

I've been meaning to ask: Your wife made you? Is she a collector/fan as well or did she just figure that you should show off since you have so much money parked in the comics? smile.gif

Anyway, can you post a few of them individually? Looks like we need 20, 22 and 24. (Then I can post my 25.)

my wife a collector? no. in fact she does a very mean impression of me and the other 3 timely geeks thumbing books up at one of our 'fests ["oooh, look at the spine; smell that golden age smell; bounce the light off that gloss, it looks like it was just printed--oooooh"] . she does think we're "cute," however. no, what i meant was that when the string first went up, i showed her and said i'd have to do some scanning to pitch in. she knows i have them all, and told me i should lay them all out on the living room floor and take a picture from the library above it. she didn't exactly make me, but did suggest it.

can't do any individual shots right now; they're all at the bank.

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

you all do realize that this is parkers "reader" set, right?...his high grade, pedigree set doesn't see the light of day very often, from what I am told!

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

you all do realize that this is parkers "reader" set, right?...his high grade, pedigree set doesn't see the light of day very often, from what I am told!

I always told Parker he had wonderful "reader" copies.

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

hopefully, he will let me read a few of them smile.gif

gator

hopefully, he will let me read a few of them smile.gif

gator

I think you are going to start getting "readers" of your own soon!