• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets see a complete run of CAPS- Between all I bet it can be done!

191 posts in this topic

Sweet books all of ya, thanks goes out to Mr. B, Mr. P, and Jkrk for the caps. Now we just need an 11, come on 11...feel like playing craps now. Anyone up for Vegas? Who am I kidding, I'd have to take the wife and kids, would prefer a different Vegas, sans family for a weekend.

paul, can you think of any reason other than just pure show-offedness that the bedrock guy restarted the run at #1 when we almost to 10?

I'll answer! There is no other reason. It WAS pure show offed-ness. I am guilty. Especially since you almost to 10?!?

hey RE....

keep on showing...that is one of the main purpose of these boards!...and, frankly, I would like to see a full run of caps, up close...is parker would get off line and scan some books, maybe I could poke2.gif

gator

Sweet books all of ya, thanks goes out to Mr. B, Mr. P, and Jkrk for the caps. Now we just need an 11, come on 11...feel like playing craps now. Anyone up for Vegas? Who am I kidding, I'd have to take the wife and kids, would prefer a different Vegas, sans family for a weekend.

I love Vegas..11's a winner

cap11.jpg

I love Vegas..11's a winner

cap11.jpg

hey

R "cochran" M is back....nice post!

where ya been?

gator

hey

where ya been?

gator

Hey Gator

I've been tied up on the phone with Parker advising him as to which DC's he should add to his list.Since his quest for the Timely's is over,maybe we should raise the bar and convince him a complete DC collection would make him a real man.I'd love to see a group shot of ALL the New/More Fun's from his 2nd floor library.

I've got # 12 handy as well..

cap12.jpg

hey

where ya been?

gator

Hey Gator

I've been tied up on the phone with Parker advising him as to which DC's he should add to his list.Since his quest for the Timely's is over,maybe we should raise the bar and convince him a complete DC collection would make him a real man.I'd love to see a group shot of ALL the New/More Fun's from his 2nd floor library.

agreed...picking up the phone now...

hey

where ya been?

gator

Hey Gator

cap12.jpg

Welcome back Russ!! Thanks for posting these beauties! And thanks for trying to convince Billy to get the DC runs for us to enjoy!

Welcome back Russ!! Thanks for posting these beauties! And thanks for trying to convince Billy to get the DC runs for us to enjoy!

hi.gifBill

Let's hope it works for Mr. P. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

hi.gifBill

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

hi.gifBill

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

i've got that d.c. collection run up to around 10 books now! pedigree detective and a boy commandos in the mail today.

paul, can you think of any reason other than just pure show-offedness that the bedrock guy restarted the run at #1 when we almost to 10?

I'll answer! There is no other reason. It WAS pure show offed-ness. I am guilty. Especially since you almost to 10?!?

Billy P,

No I honestly can't think of any reason other than that, but I am ok with that. Its nothing compared to what you did to me when I started the thread! 27_laughing.gif

Don't take that the wrong way, I would have done the same thing...if I could. Soon, very soon. All we got to do is get up in number and I will be the biggest show off in a long time.... grin.gif

Yo XL, good to have you back. Nice books, love the hill billy hell cover of 11!

Vegas Baby! All we need is a pink 57 caddy and some Elvis 8 tracks...Road Trip!

Yo XL, good to have you back. Nice books, love the hill billy hell cover of 11!

Vegas Baby! All we need is a pink 57 caddy and some Elvis 8 tracks...Road Trip!

Thanks Mr.S.I also like the cover of 11.Now we need a 13...Mr.Bedrock? Billy P?Ciorac? Anybody?

How DARE you Mr B! 893whatthe.gif You know that members of this forum (and particularly the GA threads) would NEVER show there books off to others . What were you thinking? 893naughty-thumb.gif

insane.gifpoke2.gif

cap12.jpg

Are we allowed to admit that Bucky looks freakin' awful here? Like some kinda mutant Big Boy. The concept's a lot better than the execution -- Dr. Crime (nice hoodie, dood!) isn't even wearing his lab safety goggles! The guy in the foreground with green overalls seems to be planning Bucky's bris.

Avison art, right?

Jack

hello all..

not "actively" collecting Caps till end of next year (when I can financially recover from MMC!...I have already spent money I don't even have yet !)...but, I have traded a few recently (basically bought for someone else, to trade for something I needed), so I have some scans on the hard drive smile.gif...but that book (and a few other caps) are not currently in my possession frown.gif

but I will still contribute where I can headbang.gif

gator

Are we allowed to admit that Bucky looks freakin' awful here? Like some kinda mutant Big Boy. The concept's a lot better than the execution -- Dr. Crime (nice hoodie, dood!) isn't even wearing his lab safety goggles! The guy in the foreground with green overalls seems to be planning Bucky's bris.

Avison art, right?

Jack

Don't get me started! It's all that damn Stanley Lieber's fault for getting Kirby & Simon canned! Christo_pull_hair.gif The art on Cap takes a major nosedive after #10. Just imagine if Kirby illustrated the entire run.

I'm re-reading #6 thru #10 now. I hope to have a Timely Cap to post in this thread sometime this year.