• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets see a complete run of CAPS- Between all I bet it can be done!

191 posts in this topic

Can we see some copies of issue #3 posted up close?

Yeah, Yeah, Lets see a number 3!!! cool.gif

I have posted this before, but since its the only CAP I own, I'll be glad to post again.

This is my fav CAP cover... its a low grade, unrestored... the only way I will be able to afford one! cloud9.gif

(by the way, I am blown away by the scan I've been seeing... just brilliant books!!)

1605425-CAP%233POST0001.jpg

589a91fa98afc_1605425-CAP3POST0001.jpg.35492e7f3aa38cf3ce0dd555a301b95a.jpg

Ryan when are you going to sell me that book. poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Got a FINE or better copy of AMAZING MYSTERY FUNNIES vol2/#5 to trade??

No but now I'm going to start looking for one so I can. I do have a VG- issue #7 that I'd be willing to throw in the mix. poke2.gif

Well, PM me when you get your hands on one!! (I love that #7!! I had my eyes on that copy, but you were too quick frown.gif )

i'm sorry, but my pathetic scanner will not do worth a dam on a slabbed book, no one knows why, so i can't show you a close up. to see what i mean, check out the 'fox appreciation' thread from awhile back--i tried to show off an allentown m. men 10, and you can hardly even tell it's nice.

Billy;

You are absolutely correct about the quality of your scanner! 27_laughing.gif

I went back to check on your Allentown copy of MM #10 and the image was so crystal clear that I couldn't even tell if it said issue #10 or #11. 27_laughing.gif Based upon the cover image, however, it's pretty obvious that you really meant the Allentown copy of MM #11.

You had me worried there for a couple of minutes since I believe I have the Allentown copy of MM #10 in my collection. yay.gif

i'm sorry, but my pathetic scanner will not do worth a dam on a slabbed book, no one knows why, so i can't show you a close up. to see what i mean, check out the 'fox appreciation' thread from awhile back--i tried to show off an allentown m. men 10, and you can hardly even tell it's nice.

Billy;

I went back to check on your Allentown copy of MM #10 and the image was so crystal clear that I couldn't even tell if it said issue #10 or #11. 27_laughing.gif Based upon the cover image, however, it's pretty obvious that you really meant the Allentown copy of MM #11.

You had me worried there for a couple of minutes since I believe I have the Allentown copy of MM #10 in my collection. yay.gif

oops! haven't owned it long enuff to commit the # to memory.

Billy;

and where's a pic of the 10, pray tell? at least i tried!

Lou

I'll second Billy's request to see a scan of your MM 10.I simply adore that cover and the Allentown must be breathtaking.

Here's my lowly,albeit well loved copy.

mysterymen10.jpg

Very nice XL!!

I once owned a complete run of Mystey Men. The story of how they came to be in my possession is a long one, but the humorous part is the actual moment of consumation of the deal (pun intended), took place in the bathroom of a motel room. Sordid sounding isn't it! 27_laughing.gif

Thanks DM,I'm happy to join the fun!

That's a beautiful #5.I would be very tempted to liberate it if it were mine.The cover colors are so bright,they just scream free me!

I'll throw the ball back into your court with my copy of issue 6(plus I don't have a 7)

cap6.jpg