• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I REALLY WANT THE SUSPENSE #3, BUT MY WIFE WILL KILL ME!

198 posts in this topic

Title pretty much says it all, I have the dough, but I have spent 30K in last 3 months, and MY Wife will KILL ME. SO PLEASE SOMEONE BUY THIS FOR ME, I WILL SEND YOU A MONEY ORDER IN LESS THAN A WEEK! Oh, and I don't want to go over 3800.00

I may just do it and deal with the arguement later, but hey if someone buys it and want to make a buck. Assuming it goes for less then 3800, Hell I will go 4000. then I will cut a check through my company and deal with my accountant rather than wife.

I may just do it and deal with the arguement later, but hey if someone buys it and want to make a buck. Assuming it goes for less then 3800, Hell I will go 4000. then I will cut a check through my company and deal with my accountant rather than wife.

Now your talkin.

YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND, we went to Hawaii, 3 months ago, and we will go again, in a month, but I still want this book, and am very serious, my above quotes are true, I will pay up to 4000, or 300 above what ever some one wins this for. And insurance and shipping, ASK SURFER, I am dependable. LOOK at my ebay feedback code name titainiumman....Any way, I can say this I married above me in looks by quite aways, and my wife is a terrific mother to my two boys, so I'd rather not fight this. My point being I will make it worht your while, buy it sell it to me, as long as you win it for less then 4000, you will get at least 300 just for doing the bid and shipping. AHMEN!

Yup, monitors every pay pal, I have the cash in there, and I got the HELL NO! WE ARE GOING TO HAWAII IN A MONTH and, F''''NO

Hey!!! I was born in Oregon! (Portland)...Man are YOU in a pickle!!.....I swear if you don't COLLECT COMICS in Oregon, you THROW THEM AWAY...That's it...no happy medium...Seriously, if you go against your better half's wishes, the possibility of divorce is very popular nowadays...and WHAT do you think she will try to take first in the divorce? Of course your prized comic book collection...or she will just get mad & burn them or something crazy like that...Not trying to bring you bad luck but as they say, what's done in the dark will come to the light...wish you luck on that bro...

Not usually, but Hey, this is a L.B. COLE, SCHOMBURG Cover!!!!!!! And I haven't seen one for sale less than 4000.00 at least since I decided I wanted one. Never mind the previous offers, she gave me the ok, just now. I guess the sitter and the expensive dinner worked, wish me luck!

I was born in Portland too, Emanuell. Yeah, divorce could be a option, but not likely. She just gave me the ok, I am actually supprised! I know she will hold it against me, but heh, she said yes so I am bidding. Or at least sniping!